What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2024 - August 16th, 17th & 18th

I might be biase but the NBA tournament is a great one for old and new to the hobby. Even if you know the machine, you rarely ever get to play it connected to a second one and go head to head. Next, each year they score slightly differently and everyone has to learn what is the big scoring part this time.
Finally, it is run by some lovely people, who will help you feel at home. Then there is me, who will be dressed as a referee and will shout abuse at you, if you ask nicely.
Geoff the ref - we love you

First day at Pinfest over and what a fantastic vip session tonight plenty of great games being played

Our lineup includes
Labyrinth
The Beatles diamond
Spinal tap
Bond premium
And Twister

What an Amazing response from everyone attending
We thank you all for your orders and support which helps us go bigger and better

Make sure to check out our stand for all things pinball

Get down to UKPinfest this weekend
IMG_2385.webpIMG_2386.webp

Had a fantastic day yesterday, thanks to @Big Phil and all the organising team and of course everyone who generously donated their machines. Looking forward to next year already.

Hi All,

So I didn't buy a ticket for this years event as I was expecting to not be available …. I am now available for the rest of the day today :-)

Can I turn up and buy a ticket on the door, or are all the tickets sold out ?

Back
Top Bottom