What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2024 - August 16th, 17th & 18th

Yes you can. Please pay cash if you can.

Everyone attending, please bring cash if possible. Pay the hotel stuff by card, pinfest stuff by cash

This will be my first too, I wish I had the cash to own my own. Coming from Scotland for the weekend (though still unsure about the Sunday as I’ll be travelling back that day).

Cannot wait to check out all the machines.
Hello - I will try to meet up with you over the weekend - if that’s okay and I can tell you all about the Scottish scene . My name is Ailsa , I am big with grey frizzy hair and usually can be found at the bar or in the NBA room with the rest of the Scottish pinball association 👍

I’ll have a load of £1 coins for change. You all need to bring 10p’s too for Mel’s One arm bandits. All proceeds from that go to charity too.
Stick the one arm bandits near the bar. Nothing empties peoples pockets quicker than gambling when drunk. Voice of experience here......but I still haven't learnt my lesson! So if anyone's looking for me, i'll be the guy at the fruit machine near the bar :p

No no. Either cash or card is fine.

But if you can bring cash and pay for your ticket and comp entries with cash, that would be appreciated.

Up to you. But please bring cash.

Who is your favourite tennis player?

Hello - I will try to meet up with you over the weekend - if that’s okay and I can tell you all about the Scottish scene . My name is Ailsa , I am big with grey frizzy hair and usually can be found at the bar or in the NBA room with the rest of the Scottish pinball association 👍
I’ll keep a look out for you and the others.

Although cash is preferred for most things at Pinfest, this year the Open comp will be accepting card payments for entries, so you don't need to bring thousands of pounds in cash for your endless tickets x😉

Do we have a final list of machines for the comps before the forum closes pre Pinfest? I think we were still waiting for a few announcements last I heard

The charity one arm bandits take 1p, 5p, 10p and 20p so bring some change with you. All proceeds to the chosen charity.

Yes you can. Please pay cash if you can.

Everyone attending, please bring cash if possible. Pay the hotel stuff by card, pinfest stuff by cash
I was going to pay online for my 2 tickets but if i can just pay cash at the door when i arrive i'll do that instead so i can get rid of some of it :suspect:

Back
Top Bottom