What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2024 thread

Hi bluejonny.....yes he is on here... Hello, is it me your looking for ? I can see it in your eyes, I can see it in your smile, Hurricane is all you’ve ever wanted, my man cave doors are open wide, bla, bla .

Was reluctant to post it on here as I didn’t wish to offend anyone with Colourophobia.

Awesome machine this one, the kids have loved it but now they want something “more grown up” Walking Dead FFS !

Also showing Big Guns the door...which again is in super fine fettle, hit me up with an offer for both and you will make an old man very happy, and help to repair my wet rag of an arm 😃

Hi bluejonny.....yes he is on here... Hello, is it me your looking for ? I can see it in your eyes, I can see it in your smile, Hurricane is all you’ve ever wanted, my man cave doors are open wide, bla, bla .

Was reluctant to post it on here as I didn’t wish to offend anyone with Colourophobia.

Awesome machine this one, the kids have loved it but now they want something “more grown up” Walking Dead FFS !

Also showing Big Guns the door...which again is in super fine fettle, hit me up with an offer for both and you will make an old man very happy, and help to repair my wet rag of an arm 😃
Coulrophobia

Was leaving this morning to pickup that Indy from FB/eBay, then got told they are really sorry but someone has used the Buy it now through eBay. Luckily I hadn't booked the Van!

if he dropped the 2 from the front of the price,it would probably sell

Yes the cheapest but the others were all in good condition and fully working / missing no parts, £5k max is my estimate

This is where there will be some disparity between prices.
The nice ones are selling around the £7k mark give or take if memory serves.
If this is £5k of pin in its current state could it be made really nice for £1-£2k?
Bearing in mind it probably needs a new playfield.
In my opinion it’s a £4k pin once you take the Addams tinted glasses off.

But agree it’ll probably sell for £5k behind the scenes.

There was a spate of realistic TAFs on the forum some time ago bit none on ebay for a while (unlike TZ and JD!)
ADDAMS has power over newbies especially so continues to sell at a premium

Agree, I told them in its current state it’s a £4K pinball but they may get £5k at a stretch, but as you’d expect they look at Liberty Games prices so you’ll never educate people like that unfortunately 😂

Anyone paying ocer £3k for that needs their head looking at IMHO, it’s foooooked, prices on missing / replacement parts, never mind labour hours to bring that back from it’s current state would make it only for someone who could do the work themselves for themselves….

Especially with nearly 39% fees on top, bet you’ll get the crazy bids and then it will hit them £5k bid soon becomes nearly £7k with fees and no guarantee of condition or whether it works 🤦‍♂️
One useless photo and a laughable description in an online catalogue = 2 minutes work. 60 seconds at the auction.
On a £5,000 sale, buyer pays £1,890 and seller pays £1,056. Three grand to the auction house for 3 minutes work. They really ought to work a bit harder for that level of gouging!

One useless photo and a laughable description in an online catalogue = 2 minutes work. 60 seconds at the auction.
On a £5,000 sale, buyer pays £1,890 and seller pays £1,056. Three grand to the auction house for 3 minutes work. They really ought to work a bit harder for that level of gouging!

I think some of that is VAT for the Tax man dont forget, so double dip for them as well.

Although it's probably worth the risk if it goes for the current bid of £1600..which is unlikey, granted.
Absolutely no chance of that now especially as it's been posted here.

Back
Top Bottom