What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2024 thread

Hi bluejonny.....yes he is on here... Hello, is it me your looking for ? I can see it in your eyes, I can see it in your smile, Hurricane is all you’ve ever wanted, my man cave doors are open wide, bla, bla .

Was reluctant to post it on here as I didn’t wish to offend anyone with Colourophobia.

Awesome machine this one, the kids have loved it but now they want something “more grown up” Walking Dead FFS !

Also showing Big Guns the door...which again is in super fine fettle, hit me up with an offer for both and you will make an old man very happy, and help to repair my wet rag of an arm 😃

Hi bluejonny.....yes he is on here... Hello, is it me your looking for ? I can see it in your eyes, I can see it in your smile, Hurricane is all you’ve ever wanted, my man cave doors are open wide, bla, bla .

Was reluctant to post it on here as I didn’t wish to offend anyone with Colourophobia.

Awesome machine this one, the kids have loved it but now they want something “more grown up” Walking Dead FFS !

Also showing Big Guns the door...which again is in super fine fettle, hit me up with an offer for both and you will make an old man very happy, and help to repair my wet rag of an arm 😃
Coulrophobia

Was leaving this morning to pickup that Indy from FB/eBay, then got told they are really sorry but someone has used the Buy it now through eBay. Luckily I hadn't booked the Van!

Back
Top Bottom