What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2024 thread

I have won several things over the years,then had ebay sellers,say they are not selling for that price,I know people who have made 10 hour round road trips to pick stuff up,only to be told upon collection,the price you won the auction at is too low,if you want it you will have to pay X amount

EBay Mame cab- Picture 4- wouldn’t want to go anywhere near the joystick 🤢
Picture has now been cropped- disclosure for anyone considering buying this- the seller seemed to be stark bollock naked with control panel likely propped up against his todger

s-l1600.png

Yep and that was picked up Sunday . Bally money saving games of this age aren't that good although l have a soft spot for target spotting on eight ball chump

My guess is someone will bid £6000 without the fees, thinking it’s a bargain or just because they don’t come up for sale 🤦‍♂️
It’s a non worker apparently sat in a university store room for years , I was going to have a look at it but the other auction in Banbury ( JS) originally had it on their books and a porter friend there said it wasn’t great when he saw it

No fighting children please 🤪

All the springs are working ….. phew !

I was just about to post a wanted advert for one of these but think I'll give this one a swerve.

Back
Top Bottom