What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2024 thread

I loved it when I played it in our local Arcade in the late 80's ..... a cracking machine.

Power drain :cool:

Last edited:
Tron Pro on EBay- interesting to see how high this goes….

Tron Pro on EBay- interesting to see how high this goes….

@Big Phil there like twatting buses.

• Haha
Reactions: JMP
Let the ranting begin ..............

There is a super nice mint Wrestlemania up my way on eBay for sale . Seller is Doug Morrison who bought it last year from John Darby at a fair bit more than the current starting bid. John Darby is a serious collector who recently sold his original Cactus Canyon and Tron LE on ebay. He owned Wrestlemania from new and has had very low use. I have seen and played it myself. If you like the theme i would say you would be hard pushed to find a better one.

Re TX. The market for Gottliebs is much stronger in Europe, USA, Australia etc.

Bally, Williams, Data East/ Sega/ Stern are all much easier to trade in our market.

There are many Gottlieb spares (especially in US and Europe). There are a handful of folk who understand Gottliebs over here who can help you out.

I took on a dead eBay late 70s Genie as my first Gottlieb. It's like the unacknowledged cousin of Bally's Paragon. Spares availability was truly exceptional for a 70s game. I got her going. She was beautiful. I enjoyed my time with her. But selling her on was extremely difficult

Back
Top Bottom