What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2024 thread

I loved it when I played it in our local Arcade in the late 80's ..... a cracking machine.

Power drain :cool:

Last edited:
Tron Pro on EBay- interesting to see how high this goes….

Tron Pro on EBay- interesting to see how high this goes….

@Big Phil there like twatting buses.

• Haha
Reactions: JMP
Let the ranting begin ..............

There is a super nice mint Wrestlemania up my way on eBay for sale . Seller is Doug Morrison who bought it last year from John Darby at a fair bit more than the current starting bid. John Darby is a serious collector who recently sold his original Cactus Canyon and Tron LE on ebay. He owned Wrestlemania from new and has had very low use. I have seen and played it myself. If you like the theme i would say you would be hard pushed to find a better one.

Re TX. The market for Gottliebs is much stronger in Europe, USA, Australia etc.

Bally, Williams, Data East/ Sega/ Stern are all much easier to trade in our market.

There are many Gottlieb spares (especially in US and Europe). There are a handful of folk who understand Gottliebs over here who can help you out.

I took on a dead eBay late 70s Genie as my first Gottlieb. It's like the unacknowledged cousin of Bally's Paragon. Spares availability was truly exceptional for a 70s game. I got her going. She was beautiful. I enjoyed my time with her. But selling her on was extremely difficult

Auction said he wouldn't let it go for less than 8.

I wonder if the deal will get honoured.

Screenshot_20240701-153204.png

^ Someone on here did recently comment that machines on eBay are selling for less than they’re being offered here for sale, seems this is confirmation.

That said some prices on here just seem ludicrous IMO.

I suspect this sale above will get cancelled, lost or broken seems favourite.

^ Someone on here did recently comment that machines on eBay are selling for less than they’re being offered here for sale, seems this is confirmation.

That said some prices on here just seem ludicrous IMO.

I suspect this sale above will get cancelled, lost or broken seems favourite.
You pay your money and take your chances.....

Market is dead
I’m rethinking my next nib purchase because some games only last me a couple of months, too big a hit for that and no idea how long something will take to sell.

I might look what’s available to rent next time I fancy something different. That way I know how much it will cost from the start and know I’ll have the space back after the rental. Less choice of games than buying though

The market is always dead at this time of year, summer sun, summer holidays...

Peak time to sell is end of Oct to mid Dec for those Christmas pressies.

Auction said he wouldn't let it go for less than 8.

I wonder if the deal will get honoured.

View attachment 254609
I would assume he probably had a shill bid on that at 8k so possibly the real price was even lower … so many JJP guns and roses out there and most people who have wanted one have been there done it. That’s a 5500-6k game now

I would assume he probably had a shill bid on that at 8k so possibly the real price was even lower … so many JJP guns and roses out there and most people who have wanted one have been there done it. That’s a 5500-6k game now
Yeah I'm glad I sold one when I did now. Imagine how much a CE would loose in value now.

Buying nib a bit mental these days unless you got money to burn but then again rental is dead money that could go towards something, probably best to get out and about and play on location and wait for something you enjoy to come up on second hand market

Buying nib a bit mental these days unless you got money to burn but then again rental is dead money that could go towards something, probably best to get out and about and play on location and wait for something you enjoy to come up on second hand market
Location is great but it’s about a 2.5 hour round trip for me to Tilt, that’s too much for me to do regularly.

Renting might be dead money but you know how much it will be from the start and don’t have to worry about selling it after

Back
Top Bottom