What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

X Men - and apparently people like it. (and me too now :))

Jaws is awesome, amazing game, I reckon your best option is to get a Jaws now and then see how this fares

Agree with this especially if it’s your only machine. UXM is probably a year from complete code. Jaws feels almost done, just a final wizard mode and some polish and probably the typical Elwin super wizard mode but it already has 4 mini wizard modes to keep you entertained until then. The more I play Jaws the more I’m enjoying it.

V0.84 - October 7, 2024
================================

Official Pro Release

-Added new mainplay and shooter groove songs.
-Added pop bumper award videos and sfx.
-Added combo award videos and sfx.
-Added Beast Lab award videos and sfx.
-Added sound fxs and speech game wide.
-Added trough power adjustment with updated default.
-Added additional power adjustments for devices: Head, Hand, Finger, Diverter, Cerebro, Post.
-Updated Score UI to improve visibility for Mission progress, Beast Lab, Danger Room, and Mission advance.
-Updated Mission Select display and sound.
-Updated Beast Lab award text.
-Updated To Me, My X-Men Multiball award messages.
-Updated main play video.
-Updated Danger Room videos.
-Updated Sentinel hand and finger videos.
-Updated playfield light effects and light shows game wide.
-Modified Danger Room rules to enhance all scores missions and multiballs. Its effects persist throughout the game.
-Modified later stage missions to be available earlier on.
-Modified shot arrow indication for missions and multiballs.
-Modified duration of bonus screen to be shorter.
-Modified Bitter Rivalry shots to have more variation.
-Modified Sentinel Facility Raid rule to be more straightforward.
-Modified High Score entry screen to game font.
-Modified scoring for balancing.
-Modified game wide sound balancing.
-Modified default auto-launch power to 255.
-Modified the debounce for switches on the Sentinel Head in LE/Premium version.
-Adjusted Sentinel Jaw power.
-Fixed Bishop action button behavior where it was giving awards beyond its scope.
-Fixed Bishop action button for it to award its current selection automatically if the ball ends.
-Fixed some action button light issues.
-Fixed an issue with Time Loop Skillshot where the grace period would not continue the skillshot.
-Fixed an issue with Cerebro where the Cerebro post would not hold when coming in and out of certain special events.
-Fixed some Sentinel Head device behavior in The Future.
-Fixed an issue with Save the City start where the post would not hold correctly.
-Fixed an issue during multiballs where the X-Mansion ball save would be awarded incorrectly during multiball ball save.
-Fixed an issue where the ramp diverter would activate incorrectly in The Future.

Back
Top Bottom