What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

X Men - and apparently people like it. (and me too now :))

I’ve finally got round to watching some of the stream- it still looks a great game imo and I don't think you’d miss much on the pro. Could be a challenging game with the flipper gap and the danger room drains. Like the art packages and hopefully someone after market incorporates the 90’s cartoon footage

I’ve finally got round to watching some of the stream- it still looks a great game imo and I don't think you’d miss much on the pro. Could be a challenging game with the flipper gap and the danger room drains. Like the art packages and hopefully someone after market incorporates the 90’s cartoon footage
The flipper gap is exactly the same as normal - JD said he copy pasted it from Foo

I watched the stream. The game still looks fantastic, and it's great that they are mixing up the layout. The code seems early, but time will sort that out. They had some nice games towards the end of the stream; the games early on the stream, I think their team just looked mega excited but knackered. I suspect the last few weeks have taken its toll on them all.
The announcement of the 1yr manufacturer's warranty I thought was good

The announcement of the 1yr manufacturer's warranty I thought was good
Has there been a law change of something in America with both Stern and JJP announcing 1 year warranties?

Stern especially are known for cost cutting so it seems odd for them giving 1 year warranty if they don't have to. I doubt it will increase sales and their reasoning that they've caught up on their backlog so can now offer 1 year warranty seems odd.

Somewhat unrelated but feels like best place to post it. ✌️

I really really really want a Predator pin. 😈

Just a mean looking mofo, predator in blood red font on the backglass as u walk up to it. Would be incredible.

Predator has recently joined the Marvel universe with Predator v Wolverine comic series. (X-men reference). Stern might be interested.

So i can dream...

Somewhat unrelated but feels like best place to post it. ✌️

I really really really want a Predator pin. 😈

Just a mean looking mofo, predator in blood red font on the backglass as u walk up to it. Would be incredible.

Predator has recently joined the Marvel universe with Predator v Wolverine comic series. (X-men reference). Stern might be interested.

So i can dream...
Don’t want to be guilty of thread deviation but predator based on the 87 film, the music/ sound effects from the film would be awesome in a pin. Not a nib guy but for that I would be prepared to break the bank!

Sorry, UXM carry on….

I've watched the stream again, I think the negativity has been over the top. The music gave me Stranger Things vibes (not a bad thing) and I didn't notice the callouts being bad. I think because I'm not familiar with this theme/universe I don't know what the music/callouts should be like.

Will be interesting seeing the Pro, which I don't see shooting much differently as the layout is the same, maybe it will flow a bit better without the hands.

I'm sure there's plenty more to come, code can make or break a game.

X-Men is not even out and already we have moved on!

We are a fickle bunch…..

I am waiting for Harry Potter!

Back
Top Bottom