What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

X Men - and apparently people like it. (and me too now :))

I played a Bally Spyhunter last week and it had a similar off centre flipper setup- I didn’t really enjoy it tbh but that was more to do with me playing for 7 hours straight rather than the game not being fun.
1725563736619.webp

Fomo is strong with this one and the sea of red in the for sale section will get the market moving again and soften prices so its a win win for everyone. Layout does look refreshing for sure I think stern have a hit on their hands

Is this part of the shooter lane or something else? I noticed in the videos it has rollover switches and stuff but isn't marked in your excellent shot graphic above.

1000211038.webp

Is this part of the shooter lane or something else? I noticed in the videos it has rollover switches and stuff but isn't marked in your excellent shot graphic above.

The outlane is the shooter lane I think. Soft plunge and it will come out half way up the playfield with a one way gate, just above the hand.

FB_IMG_1725640812689.webp

Absolute yawn as a theme.

Haven’t they already released X men before?

I really don’t get the interest in superhero films. If you’ve seen one you’ve seen them all.
Same as Star Wars, the license is well and truly milked at this point but isn't based on a movie.

This does look a bit better than the older x-men to it's credit, but in recent times they are using the license more and seems never ending (the milk float is never ending for this and star wars).

Does look better than Venom but can it beat spiderman 2007.

Come off it, a bit better? This looks like it was produced by an entirely different company.
I don't rate the older X-Men game but I was being kind to it. He has certainly gone out of his way on mechs and added as much as he can.

If the hand isn't on the pro then game over, not worth it.

I don't rate the older X-Men game but I was being kind to it. He has certainly gone out of his way on mechs and added as much as he can.

If the hand isn't on the pro then game over, not worth it.
Sorry, this is the best Pro I have seen since The Mandalorian, in terms of things missing compared to the LE.

Are you sure you are looking at the right X-Men?

Last edited:
Sorry, this is the best Pro have seen since The Mandalorian, in terms of things missing compared to the LE.

Are you sure you are looking at the right X-Men?

The hand with the wire form breaking, the pro is fisher priced.

1725651737004.webp

There has to be some differences, otherwise what is the point of the extra money.

They have stripped back hardly anything on this Pro.

$3k extra for a mechanical hand then? I haven't been through what they have stripped and don't intend to but that is a biggy.

2 hands, so $1500 each both good though.

1725653479968.webp

Last edited:
I would say it's probably stripped to the same extent as Godzilla.
Godzilla Pro is still a great game and the missing features don't really affect gameplay.
Would like to see a stream of both before judging, but I'm assuming it's the same as usual, if you don't mind spending an extra £3k for the premium, then that's the way to go. If your more frugal, go for a Pro, or wait for a 2nd hand Premium.

Reactions: Jib
Godzilla Pro is still a great game and the missing features don't really affect gameplay.
Yeah it's a fair point, same as ghostbusters, but these hands are better than those game mechs. Your 3k goes into something better in comparison to previous is another angle to not bother with a pro.

Yet to see gameplay/rules but hard to see them plastic fisher price hands being worth the price of another game. If you got the money to spend by all means go ahead but for the cost conscious buyer this is probably the best pro in terms of features that stern has released in quite some time. Of course at end of the day it's all about the code and that will ultimately determine the pro/cons either ways

Yeah it's a fair point, same as ghostbusters, but these hands are better than those game mechs. Your 3k goes into something better in comparison to previous is another angle to not bother with a pro.

There's a fair bit more... Then the two hands

Beast Lab elevated captive ball vari-target
Motorized custom sculpted, destructible Sentinel head bash toy with illuminated eyes.
Custom sculpted Sentinel hand with illuminated Sentinel beam destroys ramps.
Custom sculpted Sentinel hand with illuminated Sentinel beam can intercept ball travel and launch the ball back into play.
Custom sculpted Wolverine action figure.

I definitely think this is a premium game over the pro... I would have loved the LE but skint atm

Sometimes you get a feeling about games soon as you see them...

Jaws i was on the fence and ultimately went for the pro after playing at the EAG

There's a fair bit more... Then the two hands

Beast Lab elevated captive ball vari-target
Motorized custom sculpted, destructible Sentinel head bash toy with illuminated eyes.
Custom sculpted Sentinel hand with illuminated Sentinel beam destroys ramps.
Custom sculpted Sentinel hand with illuminated Sentinel beam can intercept ball travel and launch the ball back into play.
Custom sculpted Wolverine action figure.

I definitely think this is a premium game over the pro... I would have loved the LE but skint atm

Sometimes you get a feeling about games soon as you see them...

Jaws i was on the fence and ultimately went for the pro after playing at the EAG
‘Skint’……But buys a Premium…….😂😂

Yeah it definitely is. You would have to be really into Marvel to take the low end and you would have to keep telling yourself that you don't need the hands when you know you do.

A bolted on a video onto Jaws, seems strange, doesn't look fun at all. It looks like you're playing a "BURN IN", spamming buttons all over, balls everywhere.

I thought it was Jaws I wanted but this release has got me thinking. Still, unless you wanted an LE I personally wouldn't have put money down on one until some gameplay footage had been shown.

Back
Top Bottom