What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

X Men - and apparently people like it. (and me too now :))

Looks like it’s the best Stern for a while, how pinball should be, loads going on that left hand wire form with the hand is really nice, how the ramp collapses.
Love it, loads going on. 👍👍👍

Last edited:
I think I would be happy with the Pro on this game.

Very Jpop in places.

Makes you wonder how the older stern employees feel about Jack now. JP home was obviously not a one off. Foo Fighters I thought was great and I think this is better from watching the videos.

Nice to see an alternative to the Italian Bottom.

The premium looks really good. Not sure I've got funds for this but I'm guessing that this should get the 2nd hand market moving again.

So, a definite win-win release from Stern

The art is so busy my eyes can't handle it 🙈😂
I can't remember which recent Pin it was but someone removed the playfield art which makes a 'packed' playfield look a lot less packed.

Art can play tricks with the mind, although I don't think any art package could make Venom Pro look any less bare than it is.

This how we hit this target?

View attachment 260325
Maybe as the red arrow suggests, or perhaps if a ball rolled off the mini flipper with some pace it might hit that post just next to it and bounce into the target? Or if you got a really fast drain between the main flippers which missed right of the centre post, it might get there?

Guess we’ll find out whenever they stream it

Maybe some kind of end of mode or SJP shot, hit it, collect big and get a ball save. Think it's from the right flipper

Back
Top Bottom