What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

X Men - and apparently people like it. (and me too now :))

Looks like there's a post blocking a shot to it directly. Wonder if they were occasionally seeing the ball come off the habitrail that sends it to the danger room. The ball would possibly still ride up the apron and hit the target to trigger a ball save maybe?

Looks like there's a post blocking a shot to it directly. Wonder if they were occasionally seeing the ball come off the habitrail that sends it to the danger room. The ball would possibly still ride up the apron and hit the target to trigger a ball save maybe?

Don't think so as there's a post under that as well, both highlighted in red.

Green is where another target is.

1000210829.webp

I know it doesn't really make a difference to us here but Stern also upped their warranty to 1 year

You hit that target under the mini left flipper off the post just in front of it. Alpha has circled it above nicely.

So left post for the target, right post is just a traditional flipper post because the flipper gap looks Ghostbustersesque.

I hope it's a standard flipper gap, Spiderman had a central post with a standard flipper gap so it is certainly possible. With that left side area surely there wasn't enough room for a silly sized flipper gap, I think the post is there because the game is possibly quite drain heavy. The danger room is one big outline and the right out lane has a pop above it with the sling much higher than the outlane/inlane guide - very Elwin.

In the longer Stern video Jack did say he wanted targets that you couldn’t hit on purpose so could be one of those?
From the video there appears to be a target you can only hit from the sentinel finger flicking it back up the ramp.

I know it's daft but that screw in the Sentinels mouth needs a pop on plastic cover or something and the offset flippers are messing with my OCD :p
Glad I'm not the only one, shots look great, but having the main flippers over on the right is upsetting my brain a bit.

Glad I'm not the only one, shots look great, but having the main flippers over on the right is upsetting my brain a bit.

When you have one ball on the left flipper and one on the right flippers it will😂
Same as Goldwings, you do sort of get used to it but it’s always a drama in multiball which adds to the fun😁

It looks like it'll be a long player😬
Waiting to see the gameplay, but if the danger room escape isn’t too difficult and with a centre post in, I could see really good players shooting it for ages!

I think a lot will depend on how evil that pop bumper near the flippers is

What's all this long play concern? Just remove the centre post problem solved. Jack is a damn good player and now it looks like he is 3 for 3 on designs, just watch the speed on some of those loop returns if your not paying attention like on Foo Fighters your balls in the trough before you have blinked.

When I heard about the theme I wasn't so interested, but after seeing the video/ images I've made a U-turn on that. I'm definitely interested in getting my hands on a premium

I mean I just ordered a Jaws, ordering another machine in the same week would be silly!

Ordering this before 1.0 code would be crazy...ok well maybe not 1.0, maybe just need to play it first....does look good though... ok ok maybe just wait for the gameplay stream, ordering before that would be nuts!...Wait, what are you doing? NO DON'T CHECK MY BANK ACCOUNT!

Yeah I'm in

Back
Top Bottom