What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

From the info in the post this looks like a nice working game, but definitely not a fully restored machine. Martin @gopinball knows his stuff so if he’s serviced it recently then it should all be working fine. Personally I think it’s a little expensive at £3.5k though.

Looks decent enough. It’s on EBay currently at 3k or best offer

Last edited:
But better ro make an offer through pinballinfo rather than ebay for obvious financial reasons.

Baywatch is a great game. I sold one a couple of years àgo but I have another. I also have loads of game specific spares in case you need any as I parted out 5 of them plus plenty of knowledge on the group to help you out when stuff goes wrong.

And you get to join BAPS. 😀

Spider-Man is a great game. White Water is one of my favourite machines of all time, and the only machine I’ve bought twice. I have 18 pins here at the moment and I still end up playing it more than most of them.
Wish I had the space for 18 pins!

But better ro make an offer through pinballinfo rather than ebay for obvious financial reasons.

Baywatch is a great game. I sold one a couple of years àgo but I have another. I also have loads of game specific spares in case you need any as I parted out 5 of them plus plenty of knowledge on the group to help you out when stuff goes wrong.

And you get to join BAPS. 😀
BAPS? 😅

Baywatch is a cracking game. I have never watched the show so i am not a fan but i don`t dislike it either but as a pinball with all those ramps and shots and four flippers just good fun to play.

BAPS for life :cool:

Hi,

Hope this is the right place to ask. I’m looking for a first table and after many hours looking at options within my budget (under 4k) and what usually pops in here or eBay/Gumtre I was hoping someone could confirm me prices for a few 90s ones:

Data East Ninja Turtles
Data East Jurassic Park
Data East Simpsons
Data East Last Action Hero
Sega Baywatch
Gottlieb Gladiators (only one local)
Gottlieb Street Fighter
Williams The Getaway

Also any of them awful as a first pin? Taking any feedback. Only played Fish Tales on the PC, which usually goes under 4k but didn’t really like it. Kind of need to like the theme too.

Thanks!
Out of 5
Data East Ninja Turtles 💩💩💩

Data East Jurassic Park 👍👍 1/2

Data East Simpsons 💩💩 ( maybe + 💩💩) been a looong time since I've played it

Data East Last Action Hero 👍

Sega Baywatch 👍👍👍👍

Gottlieb Gladiators (only one local) 💩💩💩💩💩

Gottlieb Street Fighter 💩💩💩💩

Williams The Getaway 👍👍👍👍👍

Gladiators (aka the would have been legend of zelda pin) ain't too bad if its cheap enough, won't compare to the getaway or baywatch (best games by far in your list) but if it was a cheap first pin you could do worse. Top loop shot with third flipper is fun to make over and over, timing the ball drop into the kicker from the swinging crane is fun, call outs are good and the shaker is great. For 1200 to 1500 there's fun to be had. If it had of been released as zelda as originally intended it would command 3x the price.

Gladiators (aka the would have been legend of zelda pin) ain't too bad if its cheap enough, won't compare to the getaway or baywatch (best games by far in your list) but if it was a cheap first pin you could do worse. Top loop shot with third flipper is fun to make over and over, timing the ball drop into the kicker from the swinging crane is fun, call outs are good and the shaker is great. For 1200 to 1500 there's fun to be had. If it had of been released as zelda as originally intended it would command 3x the price.
I doubt your get a last action hero for the money it's worth, maybe 🤷‍♂️ I was basing my rating on what I thought the costs are probably at the moment, Baywatch and high-speed are totally different games, I prefer Baywatch but at a push I think gateway offers better value and there's always a fair few around.
Gladiators if it's that one in the unmentionables it's 💩💩💩🤣🤣🤣 with capital 💩

(But your work was great 👍 😄)

Need to spend a bit more time with it to get it mate it's really not that bad once you learn a few shots, definitely better than turd fighter..poor gottliebs got a bad rep but some solid titles albeit a different feel to bally/Williams that takes some getting used too and for the price compared to the others there's fun to be had for sure 👍

I played Gladiators at a league meet and thought it was ok, nearly bought one but missed out. I would have one.

Each to their own, you played Vector? Now that’s ****

Need to spend a bit more time with it to get it mate it's really not that bad once you learn a few shots, definitely better than turd fighter..poor gottliebs got a bad rep but some solid titles albeit a different feel to bally/Williams that takes some getting used too and for the price compared to the others there's fun to be had for sure 👍
Ok, il give it a longer go and ask for some pints as compensation 🤭

Yeh perhaps street fighter needs 💩💩💩💩💩💩. A special collector edition extra 💩

Out of 5
Data East Ninja Turtles 💩💩💩

Data East Jurassic Park 👍👍 1/2

Data East Simpsons 💩💩 ( maybe + 💩💩) been a looong time since I've played it

Data East Last Action Hero 👍

Sega Baywatch 👍👍👍👍

Gottlieb Gladiators (only one local) 💩💩💩💩💩

Gottlieb Street Fighter 💩💩💩💩

Williams The Getaway 👍👍👍👍👍
I agree of all listed Getaway and baywatch are the best. I have both and also dejp and lah. And of the 4 I have dejp comes next after Getaway and baywatch. But I would put Getaway and baywatch on a par. Getaway is a fast flowing game and baywatch more tactical and varied shots so it comes down to personal preference. Both are great games.

I agree of all listed Getaway and baywatch are the best. I have both and also dejp and lah. And of the 4 I have dejp comes next after Getaway and baywatch. But I would put Getaway and baywatch on a par. Getaway is a fast flowing game and baywatch more tactical and varied shots so it comes down to personal preference. Both are great games.
Yeh there pretty equal, gateway easier and cheaper to get, hence the extra 👍

Still it's like comparing a runny 💩 with a 🪨💩

Which is worse 🤔

Market has spoken.... Anyone that says things are getting better.... they arent!

1717969646393.png

Did you bag it in the end @Jason Catrine ?? (I think it was Jason...)

Market has spoken.... Anyone that says things are getting better.... they arent!

View attachment 253263

Did you bag it in the end @Jason Catrine ?? (I think it was Jason...)
Nope. I did stick in a last minute bid today but didn’t quite hit the mark. £8100 was above my estimate and also nearly everyone elses. I have bought 2 pins of this seller though so I’m happy he got a great price for it. I hadn’t expected it to go north of 8k in the current market.

Nope. I did stick in a last minute bid today but didn’t quite hit the mark. £8100 was above my estimate and also nearly everyone elses. I have bought 2 pins of this seller though so I’m happy he got a great price for it. I hadn’t expected it to go north of 8k in the current market.
Still available @£13k from Pinballheaven tho......

So this tells us that there were 2 bidders that were willing to pay £8k or more for it. The underbidder that bid £8K snd the bidder that won whos bid was somewhere over £8k but it could have been £8.1k or £9k or maybe more.

How much is a bally playboy worth? Redecalled cab, Fully working. all original boards work 100%, new Rectifier board. Backglass very good, playfield good. Brand new legs. All displays work, all bulbs work. see pics?

Attachments

• IMG_9737.JPEG
    IMG_9737.JPEG
    122 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_9738.JPEG
    IMG_9738.JPEG
    196.9 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_9739.JPEG
    IMG_9739.JPEG
    216 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_9740.JPEG
    IMG_9740.JPEG
    221.9 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_9741.JPEG
    IMG_9741.JPEG
    209.8 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_9742.JPEG
    IMG_9742.JPEG
    198.9 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_9743.JPEG
    IMG_9743.JPEG
    164.2 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_9744.JPEG
    IMG_9744.JPEG
    187.9 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_9746.JPEG
    IMG_9746.JPEG
    167.8 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_9747.JPEG
    IMG_9747.JPEG
    162.5 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_9748.JPEG
    IMG_9748.JPEG
    132.6 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_9749.JPEG
    IMG_9749.JPEG
    188.1 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_9735.JPEG
    IMG_9735.JPEG
    130 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_9734.JPEG
    IMG_9734.JPEG
    163.8 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_9719.JPEG
    IMG_9719.JPEG
    86.5 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_9722.JPEG
    IMG_9722.JPEG
    176.1 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_9724.JPEG
    IMG_9724.JPEG
    99.9 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_9725.JPEG
    IMG_9725.JPEG
    169.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_9726.JPEG
    IMG_9726.JPEG
    193.7 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_9727.JPEG
    IMG_9727.JPEG
    164.5 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_9728.JPEG
    IMG_9728.JPEG
    156.4 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_9729.JPEG
    IMG_9729.JPEG
    165.6 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_9730.JPEG
    IMG_9730.JPEG
    158.1 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_9731.JPEG
    IMG_9731.JPEG
    102.6 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_9732.JPEG
    IMG_9732.JPEG
    108.8 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_9733.JPEG
    IMG_9733.JPEG
    114 KB · Views: 20
What is the current thinking on the price for a fully working WPC (A-129697-3 fully working no hacks) power board and a A-17651-50032 (a couple of jumpers on the rear) security board? Starting to have a bit of a sort out!

Back
Top Bottom