What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Also check it’s had the correct work done to swap it from 110 to 240, a lot of issues can arise if it’s not done properly.

WPT.. not the most desirable game either..

Yes you're right - it isn't "desired" and it doesn't command a high price. I guess the theme just doesn't resonate with people.

But I love mine: it's a cracking game to play, and it does get respect from some serious players too.

For info I paid £3K (with colour DMD) at the peak price point in Covid.

The WPT game is a hard one to value. What changes the value more. The fact it’s basically unplayed or the lack of love for it?

Originally I thought people were lowballing the value considering how little use it’s had but I guess if bought new it was only about 3k in the first place so maybe he’d be happy just getting his cash back.

The WPT game is a hard one to value. What changes the value more. The fact it’s basically unplayed or the lack of love for it?

Originally I thought people were lowballing the value considering how little use it’s had but I guess if bought new it was only about 3k in the first place so maybe he’d be happy just getting his cash back.
Changing the translite for something / *anything* better doubles it’s value

Sys 11 displays. Any idea on value - tested all working

3E67E1F7-185F-4A97-B90A-26F85D928C24.jpeg
F0DAECBA-1CD1-4F40-84F1-6481A346CAA8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom