What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

I had a LE for 7k if I remember right about a year ago.

Horrible game I wanted to throw it out the window. Controversially I think it has the best Wizard mode though. That horde mode is ace.

Going by Scott's track record he's probably bought two in the past and forgotten about one.

How many Aliens have you had now, and currently have a wanted Ad for another? :D

Going by Scott's track record he's probably bought two in the past and forgotten about one.

How many Aliens have you had now, and currently have a wanted Ad for another? :D
Had 2 Aliens want a third.

On my second Judge Dredd but will be selling that 🤣

Last Wonka CE went for £10ish

Are we talking about the same one?

Hi all, looking for some valuations for a set of WPC 95 boards, please.

Power driver board is non working. I’ve tried it in my AFM and get nothing apart from a slight hum. There are two fuses missing, so replaced them but still nothing . There are some hacks on the rear (see photos).
Please value as faulty/ non working.

CPU board is clean and fully working with no hacks and I believe originally came from a Medieval Madness. Tried this in my AFM and had no faults on start up and played flawlessly.
Please value the CPU without ASIC.

AV board is a Rottendog board and is clean and fully working without any hacks. Again, installed it in AFM with no faults on start up and played flawlessly.

The CPU and AV board have MM roms in and the the CPU has a NBAFB security chip.

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated, thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_2555.jpeg
    IMG_2555.jpeg
    212.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2556.jpeg
    IMG_2556.jpeg
    164.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2557.jpeg
    IMG_2557.jpeg
    192.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2558.jpeg
    IMG_2558.jpeg
    181.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2559.jpeg
    IMG_2559.jpeg
    200.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2560.jpeg
    IMG_2560.jpeg
    185.9 KB · Views: 6
Hi all, looking for some valuations for a set of WPC 95 boards, please.

Power driver board is non working. I’ve tried it in my AFM and get nothing apart from a slight hum. There are two fuses missing, so replaced them but still nothing . There are some hacks on the rear (see photos).
Please value as faulty/ non working.

CPU board is clean and fully working with no hacks and I believe originally came from a Medieval Madness. Tried this in my AFM and had no faults on start up and played flawlessly.
Please value the CPU without ASIC.

AV board is a Rottendog board and is clean and fully working without any hacks. Again, installed it in AFM with no faults on start up and played flawlessly.

The CPU and AV board have MM roms in and the the CPU has a NBAFB security chip.

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated, thank you.
Not getting much input so maybe some thoughts on my stab in the dark valuations

Power driver board (non working) £100?
CPU without asic £100?
AV rottendog board £150?🤷‍♂️

Searching for past sold prices on here not turning much up.
So any input at all would be helpful even if it’s to rip my valuations to shreds 🙂

LE £8k ish so £10k ish CE probably
If it’s no chips / pooling then likely would be of more interest to people, me included.

Been looking for LE+ for a while and every one I’ve come across so far has had this ‘feature’ , even some where the seller genuinely thought they did not as in some areas the problem has not been visible during normal play.
And others have gone radio silence when asking for pictures.

If it’s no chips / pooling then likely would be of more interest to people, me included.

Been looking for LE+ for a while and every one I’ve come across so far has had this ‘feature’ , even some where the seller genuinely thought they did not as in some areas the problem has not been visible during normal play.
And others have gone radio silence when asking for pictures.
If that's the case then I'd assume they all either have it to one degree or another, or will develop it over their lifetime.

The preventative measures like adding washers may just be masking the issue.

Back
Top Bottom