What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stern Metallica Remake(?) Discussion

They have excelled, looks fantastic!
Still not enough to make make me move from my Premium original….mainly due to price.
Great effort though….
Hopefully a Tron gets same makeover in future…. I’ll be all in.

LCD looks a bit crap - would rather have animations and cartoony representations rather than live footage from their latest tour - at least show archival performances when they were still young and sexy. PF and cab look really nice though. Unsure whether the rules have been tweaked from that video.

I wonder if they’ve tweaked the scoring to bring it more in line with recent games, I noticed they had 320 million ish up during the trailer. Obviously not an impossible score with current Metallica but would certainly not be something you’d be able to casually knock out as part of a filming session!

it more in line with recent games, I noticed they had 320 million ish up during the trailer. Obviously not an impossible score with current Metallica but would certainly not be s
Do what does the “fire” button on the lockdown bar do? There must be some rule tweaking.
Raymond Davidson is on software so there is a chance he will add absolutely loads of complicated ****. Probably not necessary.

I love Metallica as a game and its obvious my pro upstairs has had a lot of gametime. 😁

Its a lot of dough though for what it is. Some bits of this i like more like the sideart, some bits like old goony sparky I prefer on the old original

Last edited:
There is nothing I dislike about the original premium except maybe the side cab art.

Reckon the new one will have some iffy call outs …
So far….
Don’t like some of the newer songs
Don’t like Skeletor
Not sure about concert footage for this pin
Don’t like the premium back glass
Don’t like the price
Guess it won’t have the Shoot Again animation either 😂

Will still rock though for sure…..

Raymond Davidson is on software so there is a chance he will add absolutely loads of complicated ****. Probably not necessary.
Don't people always complain Metallica is wood-choppy? I've never quite understood the accusation as most Pins are wood-choppy to a certain extent.

Last edited:
Sold my Pro, then the LE, the sound quality of the original always was the issue.

Now this could be amazing

Not a theme for me so won’t be buying but man this looks great! The artwork especially is special IMO.

Looking forward to giving one ago for sure !

Back
Top Bottom