What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cactus Canyon remake chat

Mine jumps about when I hit bad guys on the play field, like gun fight and quick draw. Pretty sure he does when I hit a Bart.
And he does when you do shootout on the top.
Thanks mate
I thought mine should do more , he only moves his arms and also just noticed that the flashers under him don’t flash like the video I just watched
gonna have a look when I get out of the cinema

Mine doesn’t do a lot lol
He does move his arms in shoot out but doesn’t recoil??? Can’t see any tests in the menus either
You know how crap I am , so it’s probably something easy 😂

Attachments

Question cowboys !

When is the bad guy on the topper supposed to recoil? I thought it would be once you hit the correct target in showdown?? Mine just moves his arms up but when you shoot him he doesn’t recoil I am pretty sure something isn’t right or maybe it’s in a different part of the game
Any advice appreciated bandeleros

Will
It will be a fuse it will say in the manual which fuse it is

IMG_4988.webp
Are you saying that the Bart Coil in the test function doesn’t activate him?
The issue with showing this is the switch is only activated when pressed and the two door switches stop solenoids. So I can’t film it working with one hand.

IMG_4990.webp
Second up from the bottom. 4A mini fuse.
Manual says it is F118 but that doesn’t work with the board numbering but I think there is an issue with that. (Top is labelled F115 and bottom is F117, so I guess the order is F115, F116, F118, F117).

Last edited:
View attachment 261391
Second up from the bottom. 4A mini fuse.
Manual says it is F118 but that doesn’t work with the board numbering but I think there is an issue with that. (Top is labelled F115 and bottom is F117, so I guess the order is F115, F116, F118, F117).
Did that fix it the fuse?? I should be home soon so gonna take a look
Cheers my man

Back
Top Bottom