What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Event image

The UK Open - 27th to 29th September in Croydon

Have signed up and I'm gonna give the the scorekeeping a go this time too! How hard can it be... (words said before disaster)
Yup same, if anything it’ll force me to take a couple of hours off playing!

I haven’t made it onto the confirmed attendee list on the website yet, will give it a while to update

I signed up on the dot at 7pm, just checked, name is on the confirmed list all ok and got my qr code but didnt I get an option to take the volunteer slot. Happy to help with a score keep slot if it can be changed? Cheers, Andy

I signed up on the dot at 7pm, just checked, name is on the confirmed list all ok and got my qr code but didnt I get an option to take the volunteer slot. Happy to help with a score keep slot if it can be changed? Cheers, Andy
Hiya, that should be possible - I'll ask Neil to contact you. :)

Reactions: PUP
I had this when I went on bang on 7, but by the time I went to checkout the second ticket option had been updated to a volunteer option. Must have been a quirk on the ticketing site.

Likewise...

Back
Top Bottom