What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

I’m pretty sure from memory the basic “Gold” version was retailing for £10k.
I can see why people were put off at that price, but it's an IP that seemingly never ages, I'm a big fan myself.

I'm guessing the "There are warehouses full of unsold Beatles" comments I've seen in the past are untrue.

But boy you pay a premium for that IP. Buy a better stern game, hang some Beatles pics on the wall and put on your fave Beatles lp.
I'm a massive Beatles fan, and I would have a Beatles pin, IF the price was ever reasonable - i.e £5-6K for any model variant.

But boy you pay a premium for that IP. Buy a better stern game, hang some Beatles pics on the wall and put on your fave Beatles lp.
I'm a massive Beatles fan, and I would have a Beatles pin, IF the price was ever reasonable - i.e £5-6K for any model variant.
Buy a Seawitch for £3k and then go and get John Lennon’s stage-worn socks at auction with the other £7k 😄

I can see why people were put off at that price, but it's an IP that seemingly never ages, I'm a big fan myself.

I'm guessing the "There are warehouses full of unsold Beatles" comments I've seen in the past are untrue.
Yep trust me there isn’t warehouses full of them , some comments make it sound like distros are using Beatles machines to prop open doors and are just tripping over them 😂
Electrocoin do have a platinum for 21k 😂😂

Last edited:
Bit of an impulse buy, but thought they could be used for cooling flipper coils on the cheap. I don't usually play long enough for it to be an issue so I'm not the best test subject.

On offer for £13.99 so worth a punt I thought - Dual Fans

They have 3 points of articulation and 3 fan speeds. Fits through the coin door, just needs a USB power supply.

I tried them on my desk and they produced quite a chill.

IMG_20240828_182229.webpIMG_20240828_172524.webp

One of the first games to go on my wanted list when I played one at Flipout years ago....Walking Dead Premium.
Arrived yesterday but only had time for a quick go before heading out to see the Stranger Things stage show (very good, despite the hot and cramped theatre)

Got up today and installed an LED colour led (cheers @CHRIS B PINBALLS !) and custom sound rom.

Vid of my wife playing surprisingly well

Back
Top Bottom