What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

I've had this one on my most wanted list for some time now, and I'm over the moon to finally have one (JP2). I'm so excited. Thanks to @philpalmer for the pin and Martin (Retro Logistics) for delivery and help with setting it up.
Every time I played one (at Northern Pin League, Tilt), it just made me want (need) it more :)
It's also my son's favourite pin, so brownie points with the pick (ended up this or Jaws).
So now it is time to play and to mod :) :)

I think it looks great next to GZ

Attachments

• IMG_4155.JPEG
    IMG_4155.JPEG
    185.8 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_4158.JPG
    IMG_4158.JPG
    145.3 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_4156.JPG
    IMG_4156.JPG
    167.3 KB · Views: 36
I've had this one on my most wanted list for some time now, and I'm over the moon to finally have one (JP2). I'm so excited. Thanks to @philpalmer for the pin and Martin (Retro Logistics) for delivery and help with setting it up.
Every time I played one (at Northern Pin League, Tilt), it just made me want (need) it more :)
It's also my son's favourite pin, so brownie points with the pick (ended up this or Jaws).
So now it is time to play and to mod :) :)

I think it looks great next to GZ
Great game congrats

Many many thanks to @Pick Holder for the CD jukebox. Awesome. I’m collecting the set:
Vinyl 45 player ✅
33/3rd vinyl lp player ✅
Cd player ✅

Just the digital to go.

Then it’s round again to upgrade……..

The highlight of my week was meeting up with Phil at Sound Leisure in Leeds and getting a full factory tour and a sit down enlightening chat with the founder.

🙏🙏🙏🙏

IMG_0149.jpeg
IMG_0150.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom