What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

What are peoples thoughts on this please?

Creature from the black lagoon

Hologram mod, Pinsound, Genuine ColourDMD

Comes with original hologram but not fitted.

so many variables.

-how much is a colour DMD worth, about £450?, and will you include the original DMD (worth about £80-100 these days?) in the sale?
-what is Pinsound board worth, about £220?, and will you include the original WPC-89 sound board (worth how much these days, £150?) in the sale?
-What is the hologram mod, do you mean the expensive video screen (£700 i think) or something else?
-is the original hologram green or blue? - and are all the mechs for it (lamp, mirror with motor, hologram holder and motor) all intact?

I sold my last Creech for £4000 about 18 months ago and have no idea where the market is now. i also can't remember what add-ons it had, if any. I'm *guessing* that a basic unmodified one with green hologram and average playfield goes for around 4K-4.2K these days and that therefore yours is worth about 5 to 5.5 depending on what those extras are worth.

I'd also be interested in this valuation and some confirmation of the numbers above, as I'll also be moving my latest (3rd) one on soon so I can upgrade for a minty one I have my eye on (that will be my 4th!) but mine doesn't have all those pricey upgrades, it's just a plain vanilla one. The game is a stone cold classic but the market is all over the place and not everyone will want to pay for those mods.

Would love a blinged minty Creech, he's our guy
B4A1986B-466E-4E65-AA33-4767F0878F74.webp

What are peoples thoughts on this please?

Last one I recall selling was this one which took 3 months to sell earlier in the year and sold for £4k. Had pin2dmd and snackbar mod but blue creature which probably cancels out in terms of value in my view. So £4k for an unmodified creature sèms about right.

The mods will add value for some but not all. If it is the video mod that you have there is probably a total of £1,500 of mods at purchase price. Maybe you would get £800 to £1,000 for them if taken off and sold separately. Which puts the machine and its original.parts at £4.8k to £5k if you can find somebody that wants the mods.

Maybe add some if the machine was in super condition.

And the market seems flatter at the moment than it was even 6 months ago so difficult to be confident when stern Pros are changing hands at £6k.

Back
Top Bottom