What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Are a full set of used White Water ramps worth anything before I skip them? They were taken off mine by Keith @new forest pinball - he described them as ‘they look average to mediocre with some epoxy repairs and cracks in them particularly the whirlpool”. Some pics:

View attachment 260698

View attachment 260699

View attachment 260700

View attachment 260701

View attachment 260702

View attachment 260703

View attachment 260707
Wasn't @gonzogetting an H2O?; might want to stock up on spares for it?

Wasn't @gonzogetting an H2O?; might want to stock up on spares for it?

Cheers Den . . . I'm good mate 👍

PXL_20240910_195435392.webp

Just thinking out loud/planning ahead - what are people's opinions on the value of a Walking Dead topper? When I sell Walking Dead the buyer may not want the topper so trying to see what it's worth.

It has a crack on the left side (I knew this before I bought it). Two people have said it adds to the theme/expected in a Zombie apocalyptic world, so with my salesman's head on "The carefully placed crack in the fish tank really adds to the believability and overall experience when playing".

View attachment 260490View attachment 260491View attachment 260492View attachment 260493

I think that's one of the best toppers I've ever seen.

Presumably anyone who has a Walking Dead is fully into the theme so that topper is a must right?

How much is my Rocky and Bullwinkle? The one that’s been at UKPinfest and NERG.

Currently tombstoned so difficult to get pics.

Played faultlessly the past two events as far as I’m aware. I’m sure @Poibug will confirm.

Partially LED and the log works.

I was thinking around £2k?

One for sale recently for on here for £2300, not sure if it sold as wasnt marked as such (Marked No Longer Available instead of Sold), and dare I say it was in possibly slightly better condition.

Market value on RAB is around £2k. Personally I think it is too good of a game to sell at that, so if you have a nice condition one, it should be more.

My TZ, owned for maybe 10 years or so. I never play it. It has been used many times in the Midlands League over the years so various geezas on here have seen it and played it. It has never broken down during competitive play.

Cab is really good shape for a wpc, very little impact damage BUT it is faded all over.

Playfield is excellent. Electronics very reliable. Not messed about with. No crazy mods - it has blue clock body, illuminated gumball, marbles in gumball, LEDs I think that's it.

I went through this with a fine tooth comb to make it play properly. People who have played my ganes know how much effort has gone into their prep.

Fettled absolutely everything. Numerous spare parts employed. Flipper rebuilds, solenoid sleeves etc etc. New clock board. New clock gears. Everything works. No cracked ramps or plastics. No dots out on display. No nasty hacks. I think she's a low mileage game.
20240912_190055.webp
17261646203601805844648366436835.webp
20240912_190523.webp

17261648039361515559524050382849.webp
Ta

Any views on my Fathom ?. Had it 9 yrs. The Midlands League guys have all played it

All works. Matty Adams did videos on my game as he did a Pinball Pimp stencil job and a new CPR gold playfield. New plastics etc, the mechanics and mechs were all refurbished by me.

Backglass is bubbled and reinforced with tape at the back. I have left it as it actually looks OK but repros are available and Phil Dixon bought a really good one for his.

20240913_144327.webp
20240913_144317.webp

Last Fathom on here was £3250 not long ago
CPR playfield adds value
Re-stencil adds value
Bubbled backglass removes value.

EDIT (didn't read that it was re-stencilled the first time) so £4-5k

Last edited:
I've had my TZ for 24 years. It was the first table I owned but now it has to go.
It's cosmetically slightly poor but operation is good.
It's a genuine table with original back box flashers, original clock and lamps.
It's not been messed about with.
I'd like a sensible amount for it but I've had my money's worth so not looking for silly money.
How much is it worth?

Last edited:
I've had my TZ for 24 years. It was the first table I owned but now it has to go.
It's cosmetically slightly poor but operation is good.
It's a genuine sample with original back box flashers, original clock and lamps.
It's not been messed about with.
I'd like a sensible amount for it but I've had my money's worth so not looking for silly money.
How much is it worth?
Just scroll up a few pages on here as somebody was asking a few weeks back. I think the answer lays somewhere between 5k for a project and maybe 7k for a really nice one. A few super nice ones were available for around 8k about a year ago but I don't know if they sold for that and the market has come off a lot since. There seems to be a lot of sellers at the moment. 3 including you on here in last 3 weeks plus various on ebay that are not selling as market is saying they are overpriced. Plus a few nice modern lcd Sterns have sold at around 6k recently so probably prices of 1993 original TZ held down in comparison.

Surely a good AFM must be worth more than a Stern pro? Looks like they are now in the 5.5k to 6.5 range.

Prices are all over the shop at the moment.

Personally I’d pay significantly more for one than I’d ever drop on a CV or IJ. Maybe 6.5 to 7 but that’s really just a guess.

Easily in my top 3 games of all time.

Surely a good AFM must be worth more than a Stern pro? Looks like they are now in the 5.5k to 6.5 range.

Prices are all over the shop at the moment.

Personally I’d pay significantly more for one than I’d ever drop on a CV or IJ. Maybe 6.5 to 7 but that’s really just a guess.

Easily in my top 3 games of all time.
And the rest.

I have owned my AFM for over ten years and have no intention of ever selling it, nor am I keen to inflate the value of any game. But it is indeed, as you say, a TOP 5 ALL TIME game (like MM, MB, TAF), forget the new flashes in the pan, this game was not produced in huge numbers and the original is definitely worth more than the remake. I won’t say a number as you’ll think I’m joking but seriously dude what you have there is gold dust.

Back
Top Bottom