What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

PRICE ON THESE PLEASE;
I would have bought these lighting sets in a bundle but apart from knowing they’re lighting I don’t know what they’re for or their worth and I’d like to move them on. There are 8, what’s a fair price?TIA

Attachments

• IMG_1648.webp
    IMG_1648.webp
    62.8 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_1649.webp
    IMG_1649.webp
    61.6 KB · Views: 38
Hi all,

Hope you can help with a price please. I have a Williams Teachers Pet 1965 EM I'm selling. Pretty nice condition, and working well. Few minor problems like 400 bonus not scoring and credit not registering every time. Back glass is flaking. Playfield is nice, had some touchups and look good. Seems good to me but perhaps collectors would laugh at it. I find it hard to judge!
I was hoping for around £1.5k as I would make my money back with no profit. Is this price too high? I know EMs don't go for as much. I haven't sold a machine before so am really pretty clueless! I welcome any advice on price and selling, thanks so much.
Be kind, my second post I think 😄

Kind regards

Robert

Attachments

• IMG_3036.webp
    IMG_3036.webp
    36.9 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2637.webp
    IMG_2637.webp
    97.3 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_2622.webp
    IMG_2622.webp
    141 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_2618.webp
    IMG_2618.webp
    92.9 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_2617.webp
    IMG_2617.webp
    101.8 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_2616.webp
    IMG_2616.webp
    83.7 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_2612.webp
    IMG_2612.webp
    74.8 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_2611.webp
    IMG_2611.webp
    121.2 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2610.webp
    IMG_2610.webp
    65.7 KB · Views: 27
Hi all,

Hope you can help with a price please. I have a Williams Teachers Pet 1965 EM I'm selling. Pretty nice condition, and working well. Few minor problems like 400 bonus not scoring and credit not registering every time. Back glass is flaking. Playfield is nice, had some touchups and look good. Seems good to me but perhaps collectors would laugh at it. I find it hard to judge!
I was hoping for around £1.5k as I would make my money back with no profit. Is this price too high? I know EMs don't go for as much. I haven't sold a machine before so am really pretty clueless! I welcome any advice on price and selling, thanks so much.
Be kind, my second post I think 😄

Kind regards

Robert
Having recently sold an EM I think you’re going to be looking more in the £600-800 range to be honest. If you can fix those issues with the bonus and credits before listing it might help the sale a bit. Good luck!

Agree with the above.I’ve bought and restored a few EM’s and yours is ok. Inside’s a bit scruffy and the faults aren’t helpful. A new backglass is around £250-£350 depending where you get it from. However, stuff that wants a resto/fix on EBay seem to fetch good money if you start at a lowish figure and take your chances as people like a ‘project’. It certainly won’t make £1500. There’s a Williams ‘Hot Line’ on here that I did and it can’t reach the £1300 mark at the moment yet it’s in very,very good condition, plays really well and the backglass is near mint, cabinet is excellent and playfield is about 8/10.

I've got a WWF Royal Rumble owned for 8 years. Not been getting much use recently so ready for a change. I think it's in good condition and plays nicer than the other Royal Rumbles i have encountered. It has a shaker and also a rottendog board.

Recently the display has stopped working. My plan was to get someone in to repair this before looking to sell, but I am interested in opinions on price to sell as is vs price once repaired. I appreciate it may be something really simple to fix or may not be, but would like some numbers to think about before calling anyone out to look at it. Also, any Midlands recommendations for pinball repair appreciated.

Thanks

20240820_164550.webp
20240820_164519.webp
20240820_164737.webp

I've got a WWF Royal Rumble owned for 8 years. Not been getting much use recently so ready for a change. I think it's in good condition and plays nicer than the other Royal Rumbles i have encountered. It has a shaker and also a rottendog board.

Recently the display has stopped working. My plan was to get someone in to repair this before looking to sell, but I am interested in opinions on price to sell as is vs price once repaired. I appreciate it may be something really simple to fix or may not be, but would like some numbers to think about before calling anyone out to look at it. Also, any Midlands recommendations for pinball repair appreciated.

Thanks

View attachment 259171View attachment 259172View attachment 259173
@Lebowskis Rug was looking for one of these

The funniest one I ever had was with a Radical, I was driving along in my van after one of the Slam's @Will2.0 took a phone call bought the Radical, had a mega meltdown and sold it to me within five minutes still driving along the road 🤣 I only bought it to shut him up, never known anyone like him he's a pain in the ars@ but you can't help but love him xxx

I reckon about £2k with a goosed display. Always regret selling mine. It was mint. Bought off @cooldan at the south coast slam and sold it to tv’s @Will2.0. £900 I think 🤮
I remember that rumble … ohhhhhhh yeah.
It was set up and it definitely didn’t go to Tobin from memory it was someone on the group seems like an age away , so many pins so little space 😂🙈

The funniest one I ever had was with a Radical, I was driving along in my van after one of the Slam's @Will2.0 took a phone call bought the Radical, had a mega meltdown and sold it to me within five minutes still driving along the road 🤣 I only bought it to shut him up, never known anyone like him he's a pain in the ars@ but you can't help but love him xxx
I am an enigma xx

I am an enigma xx
That was funny though…. I really wanted the game but after buying it from Vince I was like “
Where is it gonna go ??? “ 😂😂

Recently the display has stopped working. My plan was to get someone in to repair this before looking to sell, but I am interested in opinions on price to sell as is vs price once repaired. I appreciate it may be something really simple to fix or may not be, but would like some numbers to think about before calling anyone out to look at it. Also, any Midlands recommendations for pinball repair
1800 as is, 2.5-3 if repaired, @Pick Holder , on here is in Brum for repairs, have you undone and reseated your cables for the dmd making sure you don't misalign them. ( i woul;dn't class a rottendog board as a plus.)

hello, how much is a run down white water going for the playing field is not in bad shape but cab is not in great nick and has no topper. saw a nice one sell over 3 but wanted to no want a bad one goes for. thanks for any help.

hello, how much is a run down white water going for the playing field is not in bad shape but cab is not in great nick and has no topper. saw a nice one sell over 3 but wanted to no want a bad one goes for. thanks for any help.

Possibly 2k mate? Tough without the topper as I've found out recently.

ok thanks for the reply needs a lot of work has 4 screws holding the one side haha.

Someone may take it as a project or parts mate.

I might be wrong on the price but maybe worth starting a thread and see what comes in.

A nice one will still fetch 4k
The last ebay one that sold around 3k had a fake topper
If playfield is nice and it boots one with a really bad cab should sell for 2k in a flash

Back
Top Bottom