What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

any idea what a champion pub sells for will sell after it comes back from loan in December. thanks again for any help
I'd certainly be interested in that mate.

Not got a clue on price but I'd be keen.

New here, gone through the latest few pages and can't find anything relevant. What's the approx selling price for a TZ? It's an original machine in good playable condition. "Clock is broken", but that's the only fault. I've owned it for 20+ years, but we're planning to move house and I don't play it any more. Thanks

New here, gone through the latest few pages and can't find anything relevant. What's the approx selling price for a TZ? It's an original machine in good playable condition. "Clock is broken", but that's the only fault. I've owned it for 20+ years, but we're planning to move house and I don't play it any more. Thanks

Be better of you could upload some pics of the machine to get a more accurate valuation.. If you become a site supporter you can list it here for sale too 🙂

I bought one with a broken/disassembled clock. What a pain in the ass it was to get it back and working. Sourcing the screws was a real pain.

I'd knock off £500 alone of a standard playable condition.

Go with about 5k?

Clock is Broken is not uncommon tbh with TZ. It can be as simple as a poor connection / wiring harness to the clock that causes that so not necessarily a big issue.

Ballpark without photos based on unmodded decent original 5k ?

More or less if it’s very nice / or has issues.

Edit - this one apparently sold for 6500 on eBay

13C53697-1A6E-46F1-9696-67F776722497.webp

Last edited:
My old boss is sending me his TZ to fix a few faults then sell, I know some plastics are broken and there is a screw which comes through the PF somewhere (ouch) is pretty much a players TZ, I’ll see what else is up with it, will list once take a look at it.

Just thinking out loud/planning ahead - what are people's opinions on the value of a Walking Dead topper? When I sell Walking Dead the buyer may not want the topper so trying to see what it's worth.

It has a crack on the left side (I knew this before I bought it). Two people have said it adds to the theme/expected in a Zombie apocalyptic world, so with my salesman's head on "The carefully placed crack in the fish tank really adds to the believability and overall experience when playing".

IMG_20240619_210838.webp
IMG_20240907_104319.webp
IMG_20240907_104334.webp
IMG_20240907_104306.webp

Last edited:
I would thunk anyone that buys the machine would likely want to take the topper ad they are now unobtainable, what were they new like 350?

I bought one with a broken/disassembled clock. What a pain in the ass it was to get it back and working. Sourcing the screws was a real pain.

I'd knock off £500 alone of a standard playable condition.

Go with about 5k?

Maybe you should have bought an NOS clock from me for £500 to save you the hassle plus sell the clock parts to recoup some of the cost.

Attachments

• 1725704838720528655880560302987.webp
    1725704838720528655880560302987.webp
    138.2 KB · Views: 18
Are a full set of used White Water ramps worth anything before I skip them? They were taken off mine by Keith @new forest pinball - he described them as ‘they look average to mediocre with some epoxy repairs and cracks in them particularly the whirlpool”. Some pics:

IMG_8129.webp

IMG_8130.webp

IMG_8131.webp

IMG_8132.webp

IMG_8133.webp

IMG_8134.webp

IMG_8135.webp

Back
Top Bottom