What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

I would probs say a little less as sadly it doesn’t get a lot of love. But you in the ballpark for sure.

TZ - good solid playing , would describe as decent enough but players condition with some playfield wear , cab damage to one corner. A few mods … clear ramp, blue clock, gumball lights etc LEDs etc. greatest pinball machine ever designed etc

Ballpark ? 5 ? Higher than a 5 ? 🤷‍♂️ Nothing for a pair in this game …

Last edited:
I think at 5 it should be an easy sale, mine was super nice and it went for 6 before lockdown and they gone way north of that now.

I just saw this on a TV auction show. A reasonable looking French Dirty Harry. Which one of you picked it up for £1700?

Attachments

• PXL_20231004_175754711.MP.jpg
    PXL_20231004_175754711.MP.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 46
Just getting Tommy boards looked at for F5 issue, looking to sell, Whats it worth, original condition plays well, LED and rubbers with playfield maintained. Non reflective glass but kept the original DMD. scatches and knocks but looks and feels great when its working. What would members pay, will get some pics once its back up and running

Looking to sell my Stern Guardians Pro.
Excellent condition, home use only, and not been used much at all. Kids wanted a pool table (!) and they still want a pool table! I just couldn’t get them into pinball. So it has to go to make room for a bloody pool table 🤦‍♂️
Figured it’s worth about £7k but in reality I have no idea. Would appreciate an idea on value please

Attachments

• IMG_0712.jpeg
    IMG_0712.jpeg
    171 KB · Views: 57
Looking to sell my Stern Guardians Pro.
Excellent condition, home use only, and not been used much at all. Kids wanted a pool table (!) and they still want a pool table! I just couldn’t get them into pinball. So it has to go to make room for a bloody pool table 🤦‍♂️
Figured it’s worth about £7k but in reality I have no idea. Would appreciate an idea on value please
Slightly off topic, but does GotG come with lightning flippers? The one in Pinball Republic in London has lightning flippers, but yours look standard sized (?)

Pretty sure mine are the standard ones - it was NiB and I haven’t changed anything
Yes, I’m sure they are :) Sorry for the distraction to your sale post :)

I was just a bit baffled by the change to the PBR ones - it’s not a pin I’d have chosen to make harder. If I was going to put lightning flippers onto a modern Stern, I’d have gone for Elvira’s House of Horrors.

GOTG I had NIB Le and for sure doesn’t need lightening flippers fitting unless you Elwin oc.

Sold my Le with stern Topper for 8k and counting the days till I have buy back at that 👍

A good mate local to me has just bought a pro a few weeks ago showroom NIB condition with 40 plays £7600. (Was even reboxed)

I reckon 6k at a push unless it’s super loaded which it doesn’t seem to look from the sketchy pic.

Great game and still one of my fav modern sterns due to theme, buttery ramps and great code as long as it’s Jim’s stunning rework.
Either way good luck with sale

GOTG I had NIB Le and for sure doesn’t need lightening flippers fitting unless you Elwin oc.

Sold my Le with stern Topper for 8k and counting the days till I have buy back at that 👍

A good mate local to me has just bought a pro a few weeks ago showroom NIB condition with 40 plays £7600. (Was even reboxed)

I reckon 6k at a push unless it’s super loaded which it doesn’t seem to look from the sketchy pic.

Great game and still one of my fav modern sterns due to theme, buttery ramps and great code as long as it’s Jim’s stunning rework.
Either way good luck with sale
Thank you
I love it, great theme music and good gameplay, considered swapping it for something else but tried GNR and Godzilla and decided I preferred GOTG.

What’s a nice AIQ Prem with few mods worth in todays ****ty market? Is £8500 to much? What should it be priced at?

What year was the IMDNs? Maybe this game should be closer to 8k I probably overpaid a little ooopsy.

The Market always decides :D
Maiden 2018, AIQ 2020 I think. £8500 doesn't seem unfair to me but there's always a price if someone wants a particular game and a price low enough that tempts someone that wasn't considering it before!

Yeah no rush to sell just bored of it. Will wait it out :) just checking it was not priced completely wrong.

Evening all.

What does a LOTR go for these days? I think I’m going to post a wanted/trade ad and wanted some input first.
There is one in an arcade near me that I may have the opportunity to buy, it’s a bit rough though, filthy with broken mechs etc. Guesstimates for nice/fair/poor most welcome.

Thanks

A friend of mine's daughters are clearing out his old workshop and there is a T2 and a Dolly Parton they are wanting to sell (i don't have time at the moment) they have both been tombstoned for approximately 30 years so the t2 will defo need a cpu pcb and is suffering from white mold and rusting under playfield. Dolly looks pretty good with the exception of bubbling backglass, i have not had time to check either so they would need to be valued as restoration/barn find machines any advice on price would be greatly appreciated.

Drew

A friend of mine's daughters are clearing out his old workshop and there is a T2 and a Dolly Parton they are wanting to sell (i don't have time at the moment) they have both been tombstoned for approximately 30 years so the t2 will defo need a cpu pcb and is suffering from white mold and rusting under playfield. Dolly looks pretty good with the exception of bubbling backglass, i have not had time to check either so they would need to be valued as restoration/barn find machines any advice on price would be greatly appreciated.

Drew

I would certainly be interested in the Dolly mate but don't have a clue on price/condition etc.

Market is slow at the lower end but folks still like projects . Not sure of value without pictures . Advice is to sell separately as totally different style of machines.

Market is slow at the lower end but folks still like projects . Not sure of value without pictures . Advice is to sell separately as totally different style of machines.
Thanks Steve, at the moment just need an idea of value each, it is difficult without pics and i will try to get some next time i am over. They are project machines though

I would expect 2 to 2.5 max for the T2 as it takes a lot of hours and a lot of parts to bring up a mouldy rusted game to a decent standard. It also depends on what underlying condition is as buyers will likely factor in costs for broken ramps plastics and trashed playfield.

I would expect 2 to 2.5 max for the T2 as it takes a lot of hours and a lot of parts to bring up a mouldy rusted game to a decent standard. It also depends on what underlying condition is as buyers will likely factor in costs for broken ramps plastics and trashed playfield.
That is more than we thought, i guessed between 1.5-2k

I was trying to be generous as it really does depend on how damp the machines have been and how progressed the cabinet deterioration is. If i was buying and i am not I would be at max 2 if the cabinet was still reasonably decent with no delamination or swelling and would pass otherwise. But as Steve said above people like projects so I expect.others would pay a little more.

Back
Top Bottom