What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

Oh man. What do you think on its pricing?
TBH I am not sure. The others will be able to guide you, if not far from you though well worth checking out in the flesh. Does not seem that high based on the other machines they are selling so viewing very highly recommended indeed.

is that GB in stock?
You might find that it is not, and it is a “guide price” and they will find you one for that sort of money.

Baring in mind the £9800 Prem that sold at Pinfest..

is that GB in stock?
You might find that it is not, and it is a “guide price” and they will find you one for that sort of money.

Baring in mind the £9800 Prem that sold at Pinfest..
Not sure mate. I checked the website earlier, usually nothing is priced if not in stock from what I have seen before and now. They usually place an ad also for upcoming stuff then add price later, good chance this is in stock unless sold and ad needs updating.

Last edited:
Are Williams on here buying / selling machines ?
I sold to Williams in 2019. Had it listed here for a week at £1900 but it was on Facebook for £2100. They contacted me through FB and haggled asking if i'd take £1900.......so they clearly hadn't noticed it was already at that price on here, so I assume from that they don't regularly check here.

Can I get some opinion on what my TZ is worth as this is new territory for me having inherited some machines. Firstly the clock isn’t fitted as it was being restored. I have the old clock and the new parts which were bought. It plays fine but occasionally cuts out which I understand could be a simple fix for a seasoned pinballer. Cabinet in good condition with some fading. As far as I can make out the playfield is in pretty good nick. Happy to try answer any questions if that helps. Thanks all

There has been 5 or 6 tz for sale recently in the range of high 6's to around 8k. The last one which looked very decent did not sell on here despite being reduced to 7k
I expect yours will be somewhere in the sixes but it a depends on condition and what repair and maintenance is needed and finding somebody that will take on the clock repairs that can ve tricky and time consuming to get right.

Hey all got a Dolly Parton that I bought off craig pullen last year comes working with a alltek board , faded cab as they usually are but any idea on price for this thanks

Also got a guardian of the galaxy pro, absolutely mint, around 600 plays , official art blades, huo not a mark on it ideas on price on this please thanks

Dolly maybe the same as what you paid for it. Guardians 6k I would expect as it’s an older screen game like IM

Can I get some opinion on what my TZ is worth as this is new territory for me having inherited some machines. Firstly the clock isn’t fitted as it was being restored. I have the old clock and the new parts which were bought. It plays fine but occasionally cuts out which I understand could be a simple fix for a seasoned pinballer. Cabinet in good condition with some fading. As far as I can make out the playfield is in pretty good nick. Happy to try answer any questions if that helps. Thanks all
I have seen this TZ in the flesh and can confirm it’s a super nice original one.
As Ian said the clock has been removed and all the parts are there to rework and replace.
It had no broken plastics that I could see and the PF was extremely good. Cabinet was in great condition with nothing hidden or nasty.
I think HLD had offered 5.5k without seeing it but whether or not they stand by that would have to be seen.
It probably needs a no reset board fitting to counter the slight problem but all in all after the clock is refitted I think it’s easily 5k plus or maybe the initial 5.5 to the right person.
My honest advice! If you in the market for a TZ look no further.
I was so tempted but after owning one over 22yr I’ve kinda had my fix on TZ.

Happy to try answer anything on behalf of Ian

IMG_1075.jpeg
IMG_1074.jpeg
IMG_1073.jpeg
IMG_1072.jpeg
IMG_1084.jpeg

Hi,
I have a Rick and Morty blood sucker ed.
I've been humming and arring for a few months now about parting with it and getting something else in it's place.
Wondering how much it's worth or if anyone was interested in it.

Thanks, Lee

Hi,
I have a Rick and Morty blood sucker ed.
I've been humming and arring for a few months now about parting with it and getting something else in it's place.
Wondering how much it's worth or if anyone was interested in it.

Thanks, Lee
This one was up for p/x but he was valuing it at around £10,750

Thanks a lot! Yeah I paid £10.5k, I wasn't sure how well it would hold it's value. I'm struggling to get much play time on it and feels a shame to be just sat there.
I bought it after I got a chance to have a play on it from the guy I bought it from. Really is a lot of fun, and the script dialogue is well done, cracks me up.

I have another table that I have no idea how much it's worth-

Bally Radical.
She is a beauty :)) if anyone could give me any idea of the value? I've always wondered.

Thanks a lot for having me on the forum!
Lee

Last two radicals have gone for between 2-2.5 although with the way prices are going probably the bottom end of that range now

Back
Top Bottom