What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

The Flintstones is a great game. The good news is it should still be one of the cheaper 90s game and I suspect this is simply a reflection of how dreadful the film was. If the art was all based on the cartoon it would receive far more love.

I’ve had three and still miss it. Love the way the ball goes around the apron.

Good luck in your hunt.
Thanks. Admittedly the ball rolling round the apron with the sound effects was what made me smile and add it to the wanted list :) Nostalgia of the cartoon sound effects always tugs on the heart strings.

You about right it’s a 2.5-3.5 game condition/mods dependant.
However when someone’s after something bad enough it’s amazing how the seller sees it at the top end regardless of mods and condition.
Good luck with search buy with your head not your heart.

Mine sold (through Nick M) a few months back for just over 3k I think. Proceeds went to DI :)
Well thats money well spent then, and thanks for not suing me for any injuries by lifting DI/Wonka in/out of my van. Hopefully the DI is still providing fun. Wonka is still here and is much cleaner than when you seen it at the last owners house.

Nice to hear the Flintstones getting some love! I bought mine because I liked how the ball went around to apron too. Spent some time during the winter months blinging mine up 🤩
IMG_6874.jpeg

I just paid £4500 for one. I think that'a reasonable. I reckon a Creech at £3995 would sell 10 times over

Reactions: Max
I paid £4500 for my cftbl from a member on here back around May this year.
I also paid £4500 for mine. A nice one with lots of bling can be £6k (they’re pretty pins and tend to get blinged out).

Creech - 2.5k - I based my valuation on the fact you can only see the ball 45% of the time - otherwise it would be a £4.5k game.
I can’t believe that’s your objection. I’m trading mine because, although pretty, it has a beginner’s tournament strategy that’s tedious to practice at home.

Creech is a special game as appeals to casual and hardcore. even a ropey one with buggered hologram is going to be 3500

As always, there is a range and all the machines Dave owns are very nice machines so at the upper end.

If valuation includes how much you can see the ball, then we need to revalue older machines that have no tunnels or upkickers.

If CTBL build up is tedious and the reward isn't worth it, then you are no friend of mine. :cool:

I can’t believe that’s your objection. I’m trading mine because, although pretty, it has a beginner’s tournament strategy that’s tedious to practice at home.

Do you play all your games focusing on tournament strategy ? That would absolutely kill any enjoyment for me 😬

Do you play all your games focusing on tournament strategy ? That would absolutely kill any enjoyment for me 😬
Yep, at the moment, anyway. I'm just not good enough to go reliably for the multi-ball jackpot so the best strategy is Always Move Your Car. I can't pull it off consistently, but I can get over the median PBR league score (42 million) about 75% of the time at home now and I did something similar on the PBR pin on Sunday. I've been doing this daily for about three weeks now and it's utterly tedious, as you might imagine. It's just the most highly-scoring thing I can do at my current skill level. Bear in mind, I'm playing all our pins this way at the moment, and the other ones are holding up just fine...

Each to their own but a machines market valuation doesn't sit on if we personally like a machine or if the tournament strategy is rich or shallow.
It is about what the machine would sell for based on its conditions and current market, we should be objective.

And I once got super jackpot after getting 4x multiplier off my 3rd attempt to find creach and had the jackpot over 125M so over 1B in one shot. That was the most exciting shot I have ever made in pinball and brings me back again and again and again.

Each to their own but a machines market valuation doesn't sit on if we personally like a machine or if the tournament strategy is rich or shallow.
It is about what the machine would sell for based on its conditions and current market, we should be objective.

And I once got super jackpot after getting 4x multiplier off my 3rd attempt to find creach and had the jackpot over 125M so over 1B in one shot. That was the most exciting shot I have ever made in pinball and brings me back again and again and again.
I know. Pins are worth what they're worth :)

Creech is a really classic pin with an evergreen theme, which responds really well to being modded/blinged out, and which wraps the 'the wizard mode is the multiball' into a truly charming package. As a result, it's highly collectible and priced higher than some other pins from the same era. It tends to go for £4.5k to £6k - dependent on a variety of factors (e.g. pinsound, replacement backglass, snackbar, whether it's a pale pink or a dark pink car on the playfield). People own pins for different reasons and prices are what they are.

Does that help? :)

Most of us are very aware that, if we priced pins based on our personal foibles, some would have a very different value to what they go for :)

Now that is an interesting debate,
I wonder how much one would be worth? 🤔
Personally I would dump it quickly before CGC announce a super blingy one with awesome topper.
I’m sure someone I know very well will give your 10k for it 👍

Back
Top Bottom