What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

I’m 100% out of touch. I struggle to see how any new blood comes into the hobby when games are so shockingly expensive. I remember stressing about paying £500 for my first game.

Also in my mind stern premiums are far more expensive than 90s games but apparently not. 😂

Think I paid 6.5k for my MMr when it was first announced. Briefly toyed with selling it earlier this year. Assumed it would go for around the 6k mark if I was lucky. Probably just as well that I didn’t sell.

Hi all,

I'm looking for a Metallica Premium and just wondering what the going rate is for one these days?

Hi all,

I'm looking for a Metallica Premium and just wondering what the going rate is for one these days?
@CHRIS B PINBALLS got me a super nice one.
I paid £7.5k about 18mth - 2yr ago fully
Loaded powder coat UV lighting ect ect.

Den had Dibbs on mine at same price but managed to get one in the end as it’s a long term resident here in no hurry to leave.

I guesstimate they still be around the same now

Was that one with the upgrades shaker etc?
Red powder coated legs, side art blades, recapped original monitor, my pinballs code update to latest, alien saucers, some alien stickers, cliffy protector, not much more you could do to it, side cabinet art both sides in good condition

What’s a Ghostbuster LE worth
Colour DMD - LED - Shaker motor, Stern Topper, Stern Side Art…
With the topper I would say around £10k the toppers go for around £2k if you can find one.

It's hard to say exactly I've never seen one for sale my pro I paid £6k however it needs a clean, fully shopped it's probably £6.5 possibly more. Personally I think the pro a better game, saying that if I had the cash I would have taken the LE, the family love Ghostbusters 😀

Sold mine with topper for £8k
Had those super armour bling hobbies fitted from the guy who does Gonzo’s which took it up to £10k
Then no one seemed to want it so it went to Williams and I heard was up for £14.5 😧

I would personally think 11-12 to the right buyer but the problem lies with the fact most high end collectors have been there now and had their fix!
Now trying to justify a big spend on a marmite DMD game which I personally think would get you a lot more bang for buck is the dilemma.

That said it’s a great game with best under the glass world of any pin made just let down by the obvious flippers and magna slings.

to be honest, I was at home a bit bored so I thought I would start another debate..

Sorry all..
If you that bored Dave he’s an offer you can easily refuse. I’ll give you 10k for your BBB on same price buyback.
I play it for 3-6mth and you take it back at cost.
Short term Interest free loan to you and free rental for me 😜

There is surely a cracking debate to be had in there somewhere.

Ok. I’ll bite. 😂

I’d guess the LE has to be at least 9k. Can’t remember the last time one came up.

The topper is shockingly bad though. 😉. GOT, KISS maybe Batman have great toppers. The rest are overpriced fisher price toys.

these conversations remind me of way back when..
at least now the “I remember when it was / and I paid £700 for a TAF” has mostly dried up

It’s only @steve brum that really brings it up now 😂.. and steve probably got a few for free.. 😉

Also , the one at Williams amusements was £9k ( Den could confirm) but that’s obviously retail.
Hi all, sorry for the late reply - my phone had logged my out and had to reset the password.

Yeah, mine is the one which was on the williams amusements site, and got it in a trade deal (hadnt seen any change hands in ages apart from the one Col has). Had an issue with the snake kickout when I got it which annoyed me, but managed to sort it. Have spent about £1k on it since it arrived (colour dmd, shaker, custom Ellen Degenerous shooter rod, replaced sparky magnet etc etc)
One of the best games ever👍🏻

@br1Ck - defo worth getting one if you can, but alternatively, if you come across a pro they are still awesome.

20230915_140159.jpg

20230502_200722.jpg

Last edited:
Short version....FLINTSTONES, how much?

Long version....I was at the Warsaw Pinball Museum last week and decided to play some of the least loved things to see if I liked them.....cos I'm looking to add another pin to my collection without bursting the bank. I was thinking 2-3k games and then I played The Flintstones. I know pre-covid this was around £1200-2k. Now after the pinflation and subsequent down trend of the market, I'm thinking this might be still in the 2k - 3k bracket depending on condition (appreciate I could be well off, hence this post). I know its not a well loved game but despite being from the D tier of 90s Williams/Bally stuff, I liked it. Looking for peoples thoughts on pricing on this before I stick up a wanted ad.

Thanks,
Jason.

The Flintstones is a great game. The good news is it should still be one of the cheaper 90s game and I suspect this is simply a reflection of how dreadful the film was. If the art was all based on the cartoon it would receive far more love.

I’ve had three and still miss it. Love the way the ball goes around the apron.

Good luck in your hunt.

Back
Top Bottom