What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2024 thread

one solution for your problem is replace the bar with a more common in the uk metric size one,cut to size,you just need to enlarge the mounting holes slightly(just a thought)

one solution for your problem is replace the bar with a more common in the uk metric size one,cut to size,you just need to enlarge the mounting holes slightly(just a thought)

Oh yeah there's alternatives. I have one game where I've used part of an old wire coat hanger. The issue with any old bar is you'll need to cut a slot for the E clip to go on each end so it doesn't slide out.

Wish it had been bid up to £1000 when i put it on eBay . It only went to just over £700 ish . Still at least i didn`t lose out of it. Looks much the same as when i sold it.
If you play the video link there doesn’t appear to be any sound coming from the speakers, just mechanical noises.

It's probably got those bars in the drop mechs that stop the drops going too high, often missing on drop mechs I end up with.

The bar also provides a base for the target springs. One alternative is the method Stern used; a screw threaded through the plate at each end, securing a length of brass tubing. These tubes were also handy for releasing circuit boards from their plastic stand-offs.

There's a nice Doctor Who on the UK Pinball Group on Facebook.

"Fully restored beautiful doctor who. Upgraded display and sound, all led, all metal powder coated blue faultless playfield any inspection welcome £3200"

I have no idea what one of these is actually worth but the asking price seemed reasonable to me.

In Plymouth, Devon

1729518266247.webp

Looks and seems about right but there is an extra cliffy fitted hiding all the normal playfield damaged in front on the expander !’ I do like the translight though !

Back
Top Bottom