What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2024 thread

Probably what the missus would do if I bought this…
1723041255337.png

reasonable start price for a rare game and if you’re into female Bowie……. But I guess spares might be hard to find. Looks like it’s using gott parts

I was just thinking that the main character looks like Bowie with boobs 🤣

It's a unique boardset only used on this game and no other

The flipper mechs look like Gottlieb but a lot of the rest of the mechs look like Zaccaria

I think I got offered a players condition Creech as my first pin for £2500 back in 2020. What’s this realistically worth given the soft market?

That Turtles looks rusty !!!! I know the heroes in half shells lived in sewers, but actual rust on a pinball machine ???

Is that a damp environment or just rubbish steel being used by Stern ?

That Turtles looks rusty !!!! I know the heroes in half shells lived in sewers, but actual rust on a pinball machine ???

Chineseium.

Gorgar on the bay. The PF looks OK. Dead game. Seller offering to fix up for an undisclosed price.

Remarkably for a Gorgar sale, the seller does not refer to it as being the world's first talking pinball - is this a world's first ?

seems a lot. I'd be tempted to sell mine for that (and it's got cabinet stencils, new hardtop and set of replacement displays {regular ones}
and it works kir did before I tombstoned it)

(mine doesn't actually need restencilled or a new hard top, both are in reasonable shape.. but was a project.. 2 years ago.. still not started it 😂)

I had rust under the green lockdown bar on a brand new WOZ Emerald City many years ago. Just one of many disappointments on that pinball.

Back
Top Bottom