What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yeah looks two lower ones, a smaller one with targets, I think. Would need to do a frame by frame on the video to see what's going on 😂

Game certainly looks super nice with the lightning.

Yeah looks two lower ones, a smaller one with targets, I think. Would need to do a frame by frame on the video to see what's going on 😂

Game certainly looks super nice with the lightning.

Yeah, it does feel like a bit of a teaser still.

Very hard to see what the shots are etc. It was easier to see the X-Men game so hopefully there will be a slightly longer video soon.

Two mini playfields under the main one?

Hard to tell.
I'm really not a fan of those tiny mini playfields where you're trying to hit targets just a few inches away.

Mini playfields can play well, like Alice Cooper and Jaws, but ones like AC/DC, Mandalorian, Munsters, no thanks.

Last edited:
I'm really not a fan of those tiny mini playfields where you're trying to hit targets just a few centimetres away.

Mini playfields can play well, like Alice Cooper and Jaws, but ones like AC/DC, Mandalorian, Munsters, no thanks.
Yeh that's my thoughts, the acdc is pointless, the Mando absolutely pointless, the Munsters oh no.

Maybe avatar will change everything, I've yet to play a miniplayfield I enjoy, even the jaws one I could do without, although perhaps the family guy Stewie playfield was mildly fun.

I'm really not a fan of those tiny mini playfields where you're trying to hit targets just a few centimetres away.

Munsters was a bit of a gimmick with undersized flippers and a really light floating ball.

I like them if you can play proper shots.

Funnily enough, the extra ball shot on Popeye from the upper pf is excellent.

I wonder if the ball can be hit between the two under playfield windows?

Munsters lower playfield was rubbish. If it had been bigger with full size balls then it would have been better. For me it had no kinetic satisfaction..

Last edited:
It's actually pinball.

That's exactly it for me . . .I'm happy with mini playfields as long as it feels like pinball.

Much as I love Congo, the Gorilla 🦍 hitting shots with his wotsits doesn't work for me.

Yeh that's my thoughts, the acdc is pointless, the Mando absolutely pointless, the Munsters oh no.

Maybe avatar will change everything, I've yet to play a miniplayfield I enjoy, even the jaws one I could do without, although perhaps the family guy Stewie playfield was mildly fun.
Street Fighter II has the best mini playfield, fact!

The playfield looks stunning, but the cabinet artwork I don’t think they have done a great job with.

It will be good to see some game play soon.

More than likely it is a proto playfield.
I was under the impression JJP had switched to a few different manufacturers.
Personally I have not heard anything with PF Issues on recent JJP games.
Why do these manufacturers not put a protector inside the hole at least?
I suppose it is a wait and see for the proper video.
I doubt it is print as Cary Hardy said it COULD BE in his video.

Looking forward to the bigger reveal and see more of the features.

Not a theme for me and atm doesn't look all that interesting! I'll stick Elton for now :)

Who really wanted another Avatar pin?
JJP cannot get off the sh!t bird express when it comes to themes.
Its a head scratcher for sure, whilst the first film was amazing for the 3D, the second film didn't come along for so long that there was no hype to ride on. Watched the 2nd film and it was just OK.
For this to succeed it needs to go over and above theme alone. From what I see it doesn't really do that as if you look past the plethora of ramps, there is little additional content.
TS4, GF, and now this. Should have dropped this for now and released Hairy Plopper.

Even the right snub block looks to have broken off.

Guess will just have to wait and see if it has those moments and any feel good shots..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom