What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Event image

The UK Open - 27th to 29th September in Croydon

Currently Ben Leigh is above Nick Marshall in the Classics.
Nick is above Andy Foster in the Main

Therefore Ben is better than Andy - the UK's new no.1 😁

I got sucked into watching PF, I think I could play that 4 hours straight without getting bored. I don't know the ruleset at all and not even trying to follow it, will have to come back.
Same.
I was thinking I should put a wanted ad up for one, maybe it’s too early😂

Unfortunately I was one of those people that put a grand down for an LE then got told sorry the computer said no😭

I don’t get it, what happened?
“oh yes, weed is legal here isn’t it. It’s such a sadness.”

Was the girl playing while puffing on a big bifter and then Kate asked for a toke?
It was in response to a comment in the chat. Walter Wood said the reason he didn't come was because weed wasn't legal in the UK

Same.
I was thinking I should put a wanted ad up for one, maybe it’s too early😂

Unfortunately I was one of those people that put a grand down for an LE then got told sorry the computer said no😭

Damn, you must have been late on the case or did 1000 sell in a week?

Was the girl playing while puffing on a big bifter and then Kate asked for a toke?
Someone more observant read the chat, I just had it going full screen and heard that, then it went quiet.

Lame excuse anyway they're in Croydon, there's probably rack on tap around there in broad daylight.

Damn, you must have been late on the case or did 1000 sell in a week?
No, early morning first day. Ordered and paid, then told like a few others computer f’d up. Not sure how many the Uk distributor allocation was but it was a bit of a car crash as I wasn’t the only one. I think people had a heads up, is what it is. An SE will do down the line and save a few quid, if not Taxi will have to do😂

No, early morning first day. Ordered and paid, then told like a few others computer f’d up. Not sure how many the Uk distributor allocation was but it was a bit of a car crash as I wasn’t the only one. I think people had a heads up, is what it is. An SE will do down the line and save a few quid, if not Taxi will have to do😂
I was blagging Phil on Facebook messenger for hours after the first teaser, so I got a ping off him when it was about to go live on the website.
Think I may have been one of the quickest as the price was incorrect (10,495) when I checked out, and then corrected later (9,695).

Last edited:
Blaming the computer lol, it's normally a human error and must have been a state side issue. They'll always blame the machine because it can't answer for itself yet :)

You have the topper on LE but none of that to me is any biggy, nice for collector, it's not like you're missing a pair of hands replaced by plastic and it's mostly cosmetic, apart from the shaker which you can probably hack in your own anyway.

Back
Top Bottom