What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "How much is this table worth" thread....

AFM just gone up for sale on facebook for 7k. Probably worth seeing how long it takes to sell then judge the market from there and compare condition to this one and price it accordingly.

This was it.

Thanks for the responses, I had thought £6K to £7K but mate looked at this one and decided to walk.... players condition needing attention, but it is an AFM.

BTW.... AFM p*sses on Stranger Things for me, more fun and probably cos. I'm sh*t at deep rule sets.

Attack from Mars, Medieval Madness, Monster Bash - fantastic for a few games but I found I got quite bored of them pretty quickly. For me they'd have to be in a larger collection.
My son, who is seven and has no nostalgia about the old pins, spent five hours solid playing AFM one day over the summer.

We don't own Stranger Things (despite several coming onto the market when we were looking) ;)

None of us are bored yet...

I, personally, think original AFM and MM play 'better' (by which, I mean harder) than the remakes. The remakes look amazing, but I can walk straight up to them and feel like a pinball wizard, which I'm not.

Wez as per usual asked me for a valuation and l said 5k to 7k depending on condition. I suppose its always easier to go down than up

TSSP was the first Stern game that was actually loaded. Still a fantastic game. skill posts do detract value. id guess 5 to 6k with lcd colordmd depending on cosmetics

What the going rate for a nice TSPP with skill posts?
I got offered £5700 for mine and mine doesn’t have skill posts. Mine also has a colour dmd and some mods and a topper. I thought that was a fair offer but my wife didn’t want me to sell it. I would assume less than 5.7k for a skill post version.

*edit* - just looked at the one in the Facebook link. Looks in nice shape. Seller has OBO on it too. £6250 might be a tad too much but its probably not far off for a nice looking cab without much fading.

Last edited:
AFM, MM, MB etc - all great games.

I think the only way possibly ST will win over AFM is for all the players who want a 'deep rule set'. That is not me, I am nowhere near enough a player. I think the only machines I have completed have been ToM and SS - all on 5 ball with extra ball for breaking wind. No chance on 3 ball.

Saying that - give me a good system 11 over most recent games.

I think £7K for a nice AFM - but the one on FB is £6K maximum on a good day. Nobody seems to be buying at the moment in that 'middle range' (I call it middle range say between a £3K pin and however much an LE is now by stern).

To sort out that AFM on FB… another £3K.. needs a complete overhaul.. then your in it for £9-10K..

I like mine so much I bought it indoors the other day.
IMG_4234.webp

F
To sort out that AFM on FB… another £3K.. needs a complete overhaul.. then your in it for £9-10K..

I like mine so much I bought it indoors the other day.
View attachment 261832
ooh Dave yours has red on the sides! Mine is like a Coldplay song, it’s all yellow.
But I wouldn’t sell it for all the tea in China. I kept it while whittling my collection down from 20+ to 2. Best game ever in my opinion, I’m getting buried in mine

Back
Top Bottom