What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team TNA - The UK's Total Nuclear Annihilation Pinball Club

This game is driving me nuts but man I absolutely love it. I just had around 20 games and I still couldn't even Destroy Reactor 2 😂

Stats now showing 313 games played, average ball time 1.00, average game time being 3.05 😂👌
This may depress you, but my six year old has reached Reactor 3 a couple of times…

Last edited:
This may depress you, but my six year old has reached Reactor 3 a couple of times…
Great stuff. I have made it to Reactor 3 many times but fail to Destroy it on the last target so many times. Hopefully today I can do it and if I can get passed Reactor 2 again haha.

My local group of dad mates all visited PR begin of last year for a night out and all ended up around TNA. They were all round last night for some Arcade n Beers.
Again this game has pinball and non pinball people coming back again and again
I’m 10 months now on this forum after wondering what has happened to my simple order of a pinball machine for home use ( CCR) . Cycled through various games, tried quite a few on location, at members houses etc Exhausting work…
GZ is another winner but that has toys, and ramps, wireforms and mods etc
Was on 3 ball last night , but when all were gone bar 2 of us we moved it back up to 5 ball. It is more fun i find , maybe i’ll settle at 4
Literally no one got past reactor 1 😂
When they all had gone I managed another 2 games
GZ was there and adored but not played as much
We did complete HOD Scarlet Dawn

It’s a simple game yet difficult , but it’s bright and loud and shakes. Great to just play

Last edited:
Just re read my post , isn’t the clearest as I’m somewhat hung over. I think my point is that it’s been a minefield in trying to find a game or couple games that are just great to play without strings or high scores or several modes / levels for me and considering people who will visit and play.
TNA , does that ( GZ too as you can hit the all around and have fun ) but TNA with its simple rules takes me a couple weeks against GZ where i’m still learning

i’ve enjoyed Fathom and Taxi and CV too.

Just re read my post , isn’t the clearest as I’m somewhat hung over. I think my point is that it’s been a minefield in trying to find a game or couple games that are just great to play without strings or high scores or several modes / levels for me and considering people who will visit and play.
TNA , does that ( GZ too as you can hit the all around and have fun ) but TNA with its simple rules takes me a couple weeks against GZ where i’m still learning

i’ve enjoyed Fathom and Taxi and CV too.
I always find Non pinheads generally prefer games with clear simple objectives . Or a nice toy that rewards them with some action or show.

I loved it at pinfest a few years ago and kept going back to it over that weekend. Played Robs a few weeks back just after being offered one and decided it was a no brainer. Very very happy 😊

I loved it at pinfest a few years ago and kept going back to it over that weekend. Played Robs a few weeks back just after being offered one and decided it was a no brainer. Very very happy 😊
That's great to hear you have played it previously and still have a lot love for it, and that you just had to get one. Good number of us have one now :)

Back
Top Bottom