What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team TNA - The UK's Total Nuclear Annihilation Pinball Club

Also, i get some pretty violent airballs of the flippers that make me worry about the glass exploding - is that a concern?
I think I've seen a video of someone throwing a pinball at pinball glass and it doesn't break, though it's never nice when the ball hits the glass.

Avoid hitting the corners on anything as that can cause it to shatter.

welcome
Oh,

Has anyone waxed their TNA yet or is that a suicide mission?

Also, i get some pretty violent airballs of the flippers that make me worry about the glass exploding - is that a concern?
yes and no

Waxing is not that scary and the air balls are fine , just can turn down slingshots etc but it’s most likely it’s a newish game and some bedding in and titan rubbers should ease the situation

Pretty sure it came with perfect plays from the factory which are pretty much the same as titans. Check that the rubber is sitting right on the bat, maybe flip it over.

I wouldn't fit a playfield protector but it's worth putting mylar around the left scoop.

Last edited:
its documented on here about the mylar scoop situation. It's documented on here about everything except effkays issue as that's an anomaly

Back
Top Bottom