What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New members - say hello right here : )

Hi Simon.

Thanks for the reply. Budget to me is sub £1k - which seems a drop in the potential ocean! I have indeed had a snoop and unless I am real fortunate, I may need to rethink unfortunately. Either that, or succumb to an arcade1up or AtGames!
Unless you live in the middle of nowhere, I’d recommend playing on location instead of getting a sub-par virtual experience. £1k buys you a lot of real pinball on a wide variety of machines! I do have an EM machine at home but the vast majority of my pinball is on location, at clubs (like Special When Lit or Pinball Republic), and at tournaments. If you don’t know your local pinball machines very well then take a look on pinballmap.com (also comes in app form)

For virtual pinball at home on a shoestring, you can play Pinball FX on PC or any major games console. Zaccaria Pinball is also on consoles and has all of their weird and wonderful machines (small charges apply). There is also the Williams Pinball mobile app which has most of their famous 90s tables like Medieval Madness, Theatre of Magic etc. and you can unlock all of the tables for free if you grind the daily challenges enough.

Hi Everyone,
Rediscovering my love for pinball after many years in the wilderness. (It’s been about 30 years). I suppose my first pinball love was the Addams family all those years ago back at University. I never could afford one until recently where I have taken the plunge, and I’m hoping to welcome an Addams family into the house in the next few weeks. I’ve also played the Godzilla pinball and I’ll be trying to get my hands on one of those (the premium version) as soon as Stern start making the colour model again in 2025. Looking forward to getting as much advice as I can.
Warm regards
Jetfish

Back
Top Bottom