What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New members - say hello right here : )

Hallo neighbour, I’m in Herne. Welcome to drop by to play a game or seven here sometime, if you fancy it 👍
I might just take you up on that, at some point! Interesting that you have an Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle. That must be a pretty rare game in the UK, given how few were made.

I might just take you up on that, at some point! Interesting that you have an Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle. That must be a pretty rare game in the UK, given how few were made.
Do! It’s almost rude not to!
A few Alice’s came over here I think - I love it, under-rated in my opinion. Still never beaten the thing, mind.

Do! It’s almost rude not to!
A few Alice’s came over here I think - I love it, under-rated in my opinion. Still never beaten the thing, mind.
Alice does look a very challenging game. Would love to have a look at it. When are you free?

Alice does look a very challenging game. Would love to have a look at it. When are you free?
It certainly helped me become a better player (not that that’s saying much!). No worries at all - I’m about most of the time. DM me and we can arrange.

Hi all,

I purchased 2 x Arcade1up Marvel machines last week, both with faulty PCB's, as I do this type of thing for a living I thought well why not give them a go. Anyway after doing a bit a research, looks like i'm going to go for a 32" screen PC based conversion & bin the faulty PCB.
I guess I don't need to spend fortunes doing this as it's not a full size machine which I would dearly love but do not have the spave required.

Let the journey begin!

Attention all new members ....and not so new lurkers ;)

Why not take a minute to introduce yrself to the fellow pinheads on the forum - the usual stuff …what pins do you own/enjoy playing/want to own, where in the country are you etc ....

And welcome, good to have you in the Pinballinfo ranks soldiers !

Sgt GrizZ
hello every one

thanks iv been a member before but now cant access my old email address i sold two machines a few years ago a tales from the crypt and a revenge from mars both on the same listing iv got a load of spare pinball parts and need to sell them I'm going to get them all out and see what advise i get on here about them there is also a rivet tool for pinball machines its like a small press or clamp and iv also got a pinball 2000 original computer that works with the revenge from mars prism card in it

hello first time post..does anyone know where to find machines to play around carlisle, where would the nearest pin be?
also any recommendations on where to keep your own table if there's no room in your house. thinking of building a garden arcade in insulated (big as pos..) shed.

hello first time post..does anyone know where to find machines to play around carlisle, where would the nearest pin be?
also any recommendations on where to keep your own table if there's no room in your house. thinking of building a garden arcade in insulated (big as pos..) shed.
Hi Ste, per Pinball Map, Cumbria is pretty much a wasteland in terms of location pinball. Unless anybody comes here with some local knowledge which isn’t logged on there, your best bets might be Level in Preston or Arcade Club in Bury for sites with many pins, or one of the various smaller venues with a couple of pins (mostly bars) in and around Newcastle.

Blimey not only a fellow Cumbrian, but a fellow Carlislian.....

As you already know, there is little openly available to play up here.

Either flow through your plan and get some of your own tables or head to the bigger cities.

Did you get to NERG, earlier this month?

dont know what NERG is..but am interested in events though haven't been to any.
been thinking of getting my own table for a while, but need more plays on some .do you go anywhere ?
if I ever get round to building my arcade shed I'll let you know.....
plan is getting out of hand and probable wont be able to afford a pin after the cost of its home. doh!

dont know what NERG is..but am interested in events though haven't been to any.
been thinking of getting my own table for a while, but need more plays on some .do you go anywhere ?
if I ever get round to building my arcade shed I'll let you know.....
plan is getting out of hand and probable wont be able to afford a pin after the cost of its home. doh!
Drop me a PM. Happy to chat through my games room build. NERG is always a good turn put for pins, but it's future is a little undecided just now.
You've also got the amazing Pinfest next month if you can get yourself to Daventry, ran by Phil, the organiser of NERG, too.
Events are definitely the best place to get some play time on lots of tables.
I would say it's really important to have played before you buy in most cases.
Play Blackpool is in October and there will be a fair few pins at that too, I expect.

Last edited:
👋 Hey all, I’m new to here 👋
Love pinball, everyone in my life is getting sick of hearing me talk about pinball 😂
I thought I was alone but here you all are.
I’m on the quest to a billion, are you the same after it happens?

Hi all.

First post, so wanted to say hi. Complete novice here and have already learnt loads by reading a tonne of helpful threads.

Located in the U.K. and been on the hunt for my very first machine for quite a while now (with no luck!!). Budget and space not helping as I need something smaller, so going down the vpin route. Hoping the forum can help me snag my first budget setup, before inevitably seeking more gear further down the line.

Looking forward to chatting with you all and hopefully finally scratching a 30 year itch!

All the best,

Ben

Hi all.

First post, so wanted to say hi. Complete novice here and have already learnt loads by reading a tonne of helpful threads.

Located in the U.K. and been on the hunt for my very first machine for quite a while now (with no luck!!). Budget and space not helping as I need something smaller, so going down the vpin route. Hoping the forum can help me snag my first budget setup, before inevitably seeking more gear further down the line.

Looking forward to chatting with you all and hopefully finally scratching a 30 year itch!

All the best,

Ben
Welcome Ben, I guess the first question is what does “budget” mean to you? V pins do come up for sale here from time to time, but not loads. If you have a search through the machines for sale section of the site you will be able to see what previous machines have been listed at.

All the best,

Simon

Welcome Ben, I guess the first question is what does “budget” mean to you? V pins do come up for sale here from time to time, but not loads. If you have a search through the machines for sale section of the site you will be able to see what previous machines have been listed at.

All the best,

Simon
Hi Simon.

Thanks for the reply. Budget to me is sub £1k - which seems a drop in the potential ocean! I have indeed had a snoop and unless I am real fortunate, I may need to rethink unfortunately. Either that, or succumb to an arcade1up or AtGames!

Back
Top Bottom