What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kieron Beecher taken my money - Anyone know him

maroguk

Registered
A few weeks ago I reached a swap + cash deal with Kieron Beecher from Nottinghamshire.

I had bought a pinball from him in the past and he seemed honest and legit. I sent him the money via bank transfer.

For the past few weeks, he has been giving me a series of excuses why things were delayed. Finally he said he would deliver on Saturday, but never turned up. Multiple text / calls from me, but little response. Now he is completely ignoring me.

Before I start legal action against him through the small claims court I thought I would check here to see if anyone knows him or has dealt with him?

Thanks
Steve

Must be Facebook then. I bet the profile has been cloned.

Update. Shortly after I posted the original message, he finally contacted me. May be someone on this forum informed him what was being said? If so, thank you to whoever it was!

Delivery and swap is now scheduled for early next week. Although this is third time this has been committed.....

I will let you know what happens.

Thank you for all you helpful suggestions

Steve

Assumed delivery and swap meant the seller had his address's and he doesn't have Kierons.
Yes he is coming to mine for the swap. I do have an address for him although he may have moved. I have his bank account and other details. I am sure I can find him if it goes to the small claims court. But I am hoping that will not be required....

Thanks for everyone that responded. I thought I should give you an update.

He did get back in contact and the discussions went on and on and on. Firstly it was about him having problems picking up the machine, then he said he would refund my money. Finally he said I would have it without fail weekend before last. I didn't get the money.

Now he has completely stopped answering the phone or responding to my texts.

I have all the evidence I need for a legal claim. So unfortunately I will now have to go to the small claims court, with legal fees, bailiffs etc.

DO NOT buy anything from Kieron Beecher, and certainly do not give him any money!!

BTW, if anyone has a World Cup Soccer 94 for sale, or fancies a trade for a DE Stars Wars & cash, let me know.

Steve

Still no further activity on his account. Have therefore ammended his access to the forum, pointing to this thread, in the hope that it might "encourage" him to do the right thing.

I would report it to the Police as well. I know they're useless fecks these days but I'd still report it.

I have all the evidence I need for a legal claim. So unfortunately I will now have to go to the small claims court, with legal fees, bailiffs etc.

Sorry to hear about this... unfortunately people like that will just keep stringing you along with excuses, I'd crack on with the MCOL claim. Just write to him first with a Letter Before Action - recorded delivery, plus email / WhatsApp / text copies, with 14 days notice of filing the claim. No more chat, firm deadline for receipt of cleared funds or the claim is filed. He is then faced more than just words and hopefully will wake up to his situation ("hopefully", but even if it gets to High Court Writ that's only £78 refundable charge for you and you'll get other costs refunded too). Good luck!

Not really the point but how on earth was a DESW valued at less than a WCS?

Now I love WCS and I’m at best indifferent about Star Wars but SW has always been more sort after.

I’m always amazed how some people can bull**** themselves about not doing the right thing. Three months and no refund. There’s absolutely no excuse about something like that. I’d be too ashamed to look myself in the mirror 🤬 A deal going south is one thing but keeping the cash is just scummy

How much did you want for the DE Starwars, what’s it’s condition etc..
I don't really want to sell the DESW, but really do want a World Cup Soccer. Annoyingly a WCS came up for sale on here while this crap was going on so I didn't go for it!

Sorry to hear about this... unfortunately people like that will just keep stringing you along with excuses, I'd crack on with the MCOL claim. Just write to him first with a Letter Before Action - recorded delivery, plus email / WhatsApp / text copies, with 14 days notice of filing the claim. No more chat, firm deadline for receipt of cleared funds or the claim is filed. He is then faced more than just words and hopefully will wake up to his situation ("hopefully", but even if it gets to High Court Writ that's only £78 refundable charge for you and you'll get other costs refunded too). Good luck!
Thanks for the advice. I will start with the before action letter etc.

I don't really want to sell the DESW, but really do want a World Cup Soccer. Annoyingly a WCS came up for sale on here while this crap was going on so I didn't go for it!
No worries, PM me if you ever want to sell :)

Back
Top Bottom