What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kieron Beecher taken my money - Anyone know him

Glad to hear you got your cash back. 😀

I suspect NatWest will make a token effort to retrieve it from him and then write off the debt.

I still struggle to understand why anyone would bother to screw someone over for what I’m assuming is a few hundred quid. 100k I could understand but he’s now ****ed in terms of buying and selling in the hobby.

Thats what I don't understand either, nobody will deal with him now and even employers who google his name will see he ain't to be trusted.

Even if he had unexpected financial problems, honouring the deal he would have had a more valuable game to sell.

I lost a few quid on an arcade PCB deal a couple of years ago, the fact someone would take advantage of the trusting nature of the community really irked me.

Glad its all sorted, top marks to the bank, would never have expected that result.

Good outcome

Still I’d want some vengeance against the cu#t

People forget that only 10% of pinball buyers and sellers are part of this community or known in bigger circles

Whilst it’s likely no one will deal with him again off hear, someone else might and get screwed again

If you buying off an unknown never send the cash upfront, pick the machine up and transfer the cash on the spot

Or someone like Martin will collect and wait as you transfer

I’ve brought 7-8 from Europe and I always try to cross reference the buyers to people I know to minimise the risk

Good outcome

Still I’d want some vengeance against the cu#t

People forget that only 10% of pinball buyers and sellers are part of this community or known in bigger circles

Whilst it’s likely no one will deal with him again off hear, someone else might and get screwed again

If you buying off an unknown never send the cash upfront, pick the machine up and transfer the cash on the spot

Or someone like Martin will collect and wait as you transfer

I’ve brought 7-8 from Europe and I always try to cross reference the buyers to people I know to minimise the risk
Good advice, never knew Martin would wait while the transfer happened, handy for new members who may not be as well know.

Still at least this thread pops up on Google when searching the guys name, so anyone doing their homework, even those not on the forum will see what he's like.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom