What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

is the market unusually sleepy?

That's a bit of an anomaly. Seller wanted the new version and the buyer wanted the old version.

It’s hard to know what stuff is worth this year with the market being so funny plus has never been up for sale before. But lesson definitely learned lol.

All you have to do is/was reach out to one of us "old hands".

Supply and demand. Market is not dead.

Mate, where are you looking?

There is a sea of red in the for sale section. I struggled to sell my Pro on here, Facebook and eBay. I know of others that have machines up for sale outside of here and have not sold.

Only down from covid price madness, back to normality.

What’s ’normality’ then?

There is hardly any movement of games at the minute, the market is going to collapse in on itself before it get better.

Do you have anything coming up for sale by any chance?

Mate, where are you looking?

There is a sea of red in the for sale section. I struggled to sell my Pro on here, Facebook and eBay. I know of others that have machines up for sale outside of here and have not sold.
At my own collection for a start, in the last few months i’ve sold 20k’s worth and bought 2 stern pros. Lot of sales going on off forum, Martin is as busy as ever.

Dropped to 2k, iv never seen a 90s DMD go for less then 2k on here! (maybe a gilands island?) But think that's pretty good bang for your buck for a 90s DMD game.
Lets see how that goes :)

At my own collection for a start, in the last few months i’ve sold 20k’s worth and bought 2 stern pros. Lot of sales going on off forum, Martin is as busy as ever.

My Pro sale happened off the forum, but a swallow doesn’t make a summer.

You are in the minority if you think the market is free flowing.

I looked at the Police force ad when it went up. It could just be my suspicious nature but the description looked like it was copied from somewhere and the pics weren't good either. Not for me to cast doubts on the authenticity but to me it doesn't sound right...
Exactly this!

I assumed it was the same one that someone has been trying to sell (broken) on facebook for month, so I ignored it

Dropped to 2k, iv never seen a 90s DMD go for less then 2k on here! (maybe a gilands island?) But think that's pretty good bang for your buck for a 90s DMD game.
Lets see how that goes :)

Certainly during the 20-23 frenzy I’d say 2k was prob the baseline but def has been sub 2k titles since you been a member dude.
Sold my lovely Popeye ( still pains me 🥲) in 2019 on here for 1750. Though that’s another game folk love to hate on 😬

Good luck with the sale - sadly truth is Gottlieb DMDs have always trailed BW and Data East in both value and desirability. Stargate the obvious exception .

To be fair to Mark it IS just price ultimately, Im sure if i put me pins up for 50 quid each there would be a que outside the door.

When i last saw martin earlier in the year he also said he was stacked, which i was also surprised to hear. So there must be stuff moving, its just price.

Happy with my collection now, but biggest issue id have is space, if i cant move one on, then i cant bring in anything new. Id imagine theres plenty of people in the same boat.

Back
Top Bottom