What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is the forum in a bit of a lull?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colin definitely didn't mean anything, just sit it out he will be welcome back by everyone who's worth anything except for the very small number of trolls who won't be happy until the internet world burns.

I may have missed something but I haven’t seen anyone post or insinuate Colin shouldn’t be welcomed back?

I may have missed something but I haven’t seen anyone post or insinuate Colin shouldn’t be welcomed back?
Nope no one has, didn't miss a thing.

Was more saying he shouldn't feel down, he is welcome, the ban is one of those things that as a moderator of a public forum had to be done. It shouldn't be taken personally and I hope he doesn't. He is valued and well liked in the community.

We can all debate about this world going too woke, especially to people of my age. Running a forum like this that is visible from public does bring dangers and situations Paul could be liable for, as he previously has said.
Easy fix, host the forum on servers in North Korea

There is no mob for Col and there has been a significant amount of positive support for him, including from the people who disagree with his use of language. Not a single person has expressed he wouldn’t be welcome back here or at an event.
I feel that moving on from this would be the best way for it to become old news.

I have just spoke to Col regarding Pinfest, as it was great catching up with him last year.

I won’t go into details about what was said but could I respectfully request everyone knocks the discussion regarding Col and his ban on the head, leave the issue to quietly disappear.

Col is one of the nicest guys in this hobby, so let’s drop the issue, so Cols name can be associated with his awesome plastics, the stuff he does for the community as well as mod makers and not this ridiculous bull****.

I have just spoke to Col regarding Pinfest, as it was great catching up with him last year.

I won’t go into details about what was said but could I respectfully request everyone knocks the discussion regarding Col and his ban on the head, leave the issue to quietly disappear.

Col is one of the nicest guys in this hobby, so let’s drop the issue, so Cols name can be associated with his awesome plastics, the stuff he does for the community as well as mod makers and not this ridiculous bull****.
And i Believe that is where we should draw a line under things.

Thanks to everyone for their views/opinions. Everyone has their own take as to what is right and wrong, and this is based upon personal experiences. It's what makes us all unique - much like me loving TAF and others lothing it (to bring it back to the whole purpose of the forum!).

Having run a forum previous to this (with over 40k registered users), i learnt a LOT of lessons then, and continue to do so now. Discussions are noted and valuble lessons learnt at every turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom