What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Those costs are a bit expensive! What would entice me is if I could take £1 in, drop it in a machine and get replays and then maybe stay there for 3 hours for 3-5£, all depending how brutal they are setup and if they're not bolted to the ground like some places.
He's already struggling to make rent on the two units, even at those prices :(

Location pinball doesn't make money.

The only places that don't cost a £10+ are either using food/drinks as a loss leader (Tilt) or using other arcade machines as a loss leader (and usually have a small selection of pins).

Getting political, the rent is too DAAAMNNNN high! :'( The only reason Pinball Republic (in Croydon) has a city-centre location/location-at-all is because the Centrale/Whitgrif shopping centres are near derelict due to years of shenanigans by the company who run Westfield.

Yeah tell me about it, my rent just got put up too, I will have to move out somewhere cheaper!

It's understandable, rent is much higher that way anyway plus the JJPs aren't cheap to buy. Just all in all a mission and cost for me to go pinballing for 3hr.

Back
Top Bottom