What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

12” vinyl - share your new buys, old classics etc

Wish I was the best DJ in my living room, kids grew up😂
Still got my records from the 80’s, reggae, house, electro, hip hop etc. Back then the fee for doing an event went on vinyl so always costing too much for me, buy yeah expensive now. Been looking🫣
Last set (pic) I had about 5 years ago, pioneer Nexus 2 set up was nice but that’s a load of dosh. So easy to mix on that setup, no effort compared to vinyl. Child’s play.

Attachments

• IMG_4627.webp
    IMG_4627.webp
    106.7 KB · Views: 9
Just clocked the Menace LP. I’m assuming it’s the punk band who did GLC judging by the logo but the sleeve looks quite metal.
I did an album and an ep with them in the early 2000s. Nice guys. I suspect the only original member is now the drummer Noel.

Just clocked the Menace LP. I’m assuming it’s the punk band who did GLC judging by the logo but the sleeve looks quite metal.
I did an album and an ep with them in the early 2000s. Nice guys. I suspect the only original member is now the drummer Noel.
it is aye.
don't know that much about them.
saw them at some punk festival a while back and approved muchly
😁

Went to a vinyl fair in Swansea today, met 2 of my sons as studying there. One DJ’s in this place now and again, spent a few quid but worth it😎
Had to get Caspa, my old manor.
Mixer, cartridges and deck stand coming next week. Can’t wait😎

IMG_1030.webp

Attachments

• b379b238-fdbc-4205-9bea-b71547f1ce11.webp
    b379b238-fdbc-4205-9bea-b71547f1ce11.webp
    100.7 KB · Views: 9
Back
Top Bottom