What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2025 - August 22nd, 23rd & 24th

Glad I followed up my initial email with a phone call. Great news for popularity of pinball in general but selling out so quickly suggests the event has perhaps finally outgrown the venue. I wonder if there is any possibility of ticket touts taking multiple rooms and reselling the rooms on?

Well that’s a bit ****….
Currently on holiday in Turkey. Saw the announcement earlier and emailed (09:30), since phone calls are a little more challenging here. Got a reply from Jasmine saying asking me to fill in a form (which I couldn’t do here as it isn’t mobile-friendly), so she asked me to call - have just called - she was in a meeting however advised that no rooms available and now on a waitlist.

So you get in early, only to find that (because of the hotels requirements) you don’t have a room.

Interestingly, they didn’t need any more info from me to put me on a waitlist - so why bother?

More chance of getting tickets to an oasis concert… 🤣
Same here, emailed early but cos couldn't fill the stupid form in on my phone, missed out.

I'm certain what would stop the venue selling out so quickly is if you had to pay for you room upfront, and a cancellation fee was applied if you didn't take the room up.
I'm guessing that a significant number of people have only booked safe in the knowledge that it won't cost them anything to cancel.

That's why it's always best to put your name on the waiting list. Think they got through around 20 this year after cancellations.

Loads of b&B's within a 5 mile radius on booking dot com

Granted it's not quite the same but you'll be with us during the day.

That's why it's always best to put your name on the waiting list. Think they got through around 20 this year after cancellations.

Hmm, if that's the case they didn't apply the waiting list correctly/fairly as we were only #8 and never got offered rooms :hmm:

Loads of b&B's within a 5 mile radius on booking dot com

Granted it's not quite the same but you'll be with us during the day.
Short Uber drive away also. All is not lost. :)

We stayed in Holiday Inn Rugby-Northampton M1, Jct.18 this year.
Was nice, had a pool + jacuzzi, etc.
Bar and restaurant was okay.
Only 5 minute drive from the venue.

I tried phoning a few times yesterday but got disconnected before it was answered.

I missed this year because I couldn't get the hotel, and nothing was close enough by the time I realised the waiting list hadn't moved. I had been 11th on the waiting list since the end of September last year and hadn't moved a single position up to days before Pinfest, lol.

It looks like I'll be missing next year - maybe 2026 😂

These are on the same weekend arent they, usually the same one as Pinfest.
Yeah... you're right. I didn't do the most basic research for my joke. But are there any music festivals that do basically what I said, like, repeat the whole 3 days and lineup a week later somewhere else? If so, pretend I said that originally...

Fk it… I’m in the waiting list but will book the holiday in as well.

I don’t want to miss another year 😂

Any decent airbnbs that I should consider that are close by?

Back
Top Bottom