What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2025 - August 22nd, 23rd & 24th

Big Phil

Registered
10 Years
Morning! You can book your hotel room now. The dates of the event are August 22nd, 23rd, 24th(August Bank Holiday). Call 01327 307000 and quote UKPinfest or you can email ha0i0@accor.com

£75 Single B&B
£85 Double B&B

As Thursday seems to be a popular travelling date now to avoid the mad Friday bank holiday traffic, the hotel have expended the discounted refreshments discount. I'll have to issue you all with a wristband though. So you get to wear one on Thursday too!

That's all for now.

Book away!

Have just tried to book but the hotel is stating they are only accepting booking for machine doners at the moment. Is this correct?

I emailed at 12:43,
Their response 1:15 PM

Good Afternoon,

Unfortunately we are fully booked for Saturday the 23rd now.

We do still have limited rooms available for Friday if you would like to call to book this?

Got the same email, emailed them at 11am, first ive missed for 13 years

Saturday is full

Friday and Saturday both sold out - missed out for the second year - certainly getting bigger and bigger

Emailed 9am, received email back needing to fill out a form. Couldn't as was driving and couldn't do on phone. Tried phoning since 1230 and now 8th on waiting list. First time, attended evey single event at Daventry, won't be in hotel

There are lots of places not too far away though fortunately. Not ideal not being on site, but if people are staying in the same place can share a taxi to and from to reduce costs. Probably even cheaper than the hotel if you get in quickly.

Well that’s a bit ****….
Currently on holiday in Turkey. Saw the announcement earlier and emailed (09:30), since phone calls are a little more challenging here. Got a reply from Jasmine saying asking me to fill in a form (which I couldn’t do here as it isn’t mobile-friendly), so she asked me to call - have just called - she was in a meeting however advised that no rooms available and now on a waitlist.

So you get in early, only to find that (because of the hotels requirements) you don’t have a room.

Interestingly, they didn’t need any more info from me to put me on a waitlist - so why bother?

More chance of getting tickets to an oasis concert… 🤣

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom