What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPINFEST 2024 MACHINE DONATION THREAD

I'll be honest I had to check my PMs when you mentioned that.

Still looking for donations from the main room to go into the reception area for the ladies pro tournament and the regional finals.
If you want more pins I could bring JP2 pro (on top of TNA & STTNG) ? Don't know if any of them are of interest for the ladies tournament or regional finals? PM me to discuss.

If you want more pins I could bring JP2 pro (on top of TNA & STTNG) ? Don't know if any of them are of interest for the ladies tournament or regional finals? PM me to discuss.
The numbers are good. We have too many for the main room. Looking to move some out for the ladies/regional finals.

Star Trek pro & possibly one of Getaway & RBION - Preferably not in the main comp cos I don't want the hassle of getting them set back from really hard settings.

Silly question maybe, but will there be machines that the general public like to come and play? AFM, Addams Family, MB, MM?

P.S. Thank you donators!

I'm thinking of bringing Pinball Magic this year.

Unfortunately, it's languishing at the back of the long garage full of tombstones so it's definitely not travelling.

I will either be bring GOTG for league finals and ladies, or if it can't reach Salisbury in time, then Embryon will most likely travel instead with it being nearest the garage door. I have absolutely no idea on what state Embryon is in though... Neil sold it as working when it left PBR but it might have an issue or two... @MajesticPinball might have a better idea on it's condition.

Unfortunately, it's languishing at the back of the long garage full of tombstones so it's definitely not travelling.

I will either be bring GOTG for league finals and ladies, or if it can't reach Salisbury in time, then Embryon will most likely travel instead with it being nearest the garage door. I have absolutely no idea on what state Embryon is in though... Neil sold it as working when it left PBR but it might have an issue or two... @MajesticPinball might have a better idea on it's condition.

Is that the GOTG I have on the regional finals list already for Josh?

Back
Top Bottom