What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPINFEST 2024 MACHINE DONATION THREAD

Unfortunately, it's languishing at the back of the long garage full of tombstones so it's definitely not travelling.

I will either be bring GOTG for league finals and ladies, or if it can't reach Salisbury in time, then Embryon will most likely travel instead with it being nearest the garage door. I have absolutely no idea on what state Embryon is in though... Neil sold it as working when it left PBR but it might have an issue or two... @MajesticPinball might have a better idea on it's condition.
Was one of the most reliable machines at the club while we had it there, besides wiping it over I don't think I had to do much work to it at all, shes a champ, looking forward to seeing it again 👍🏻

"Fun" fact EMBRYON was unpopular in Germany and may even have been banned because of overtones of the "master race"

Nothing to do with the centre feature resembling a ****

Sponsor Prizes! We've held a raffle for some donated prizes for the sponsors - drawn in front of a live impartial audience and on camera if you don't trust the results. One entry per unique name in the sponsors spreadsheet :)

1. Labyrinth Back Glass: David Dutton.
2. Signed Guns n Roses (flexible) back glass: Matt Vince
3. Galactic Tank Force banner: MooseMan

3x Big Lebowski (printed) back glass's: Scott Rundle, Marc V-Pin & NLP (you'll have to fight it out).

5x teeshirts:
Phil Dixon, David Bowery, Andy Foster, Alisa&Colin and Claire L

We’re all on such a high after an amazing event when all of a sudden the van hire company tells you the spare wheel is missing! Come crashing back down…..

Two reports of spare wheels missing so far.

Looks like the rats were out in the hotel car park during the night.

We’re all on such a high after an amazing event when all of a sudden the van hire company tells you the spare wheel is missing! Come crashing back down…..

Two reports of spare wheels missing so far.

Looks like the rats were out in the hotel car park during the night.
I wonder if the scumbags knew that the ANPR cameras were turned off as I don't think there is any easy access by road to that car park other than through the hotel?

Back
Top Bottom