What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UK Events Diary 2024

Was going to come to this skills day tomorrow but just too much driving this week so unfortunately going to have to skip it. Look forward to coming another time though.

Was going to come to this skills day tomorrow but just too much driving this week so unfortunately going to have to skip it. Look forward to coming another time though.
I was there it was useful game knowledge was ok but preferred the practical side over theory!

Hi, please could you add the following dates and locations for the next season of the South East and London league. (Moving into 2025!) Thank you

8th Sept 2024 - Clive & Di’s, Petts Wood Kent
17th Nov 2024 - Pinball Republic, Croydon
19th Jan 2025 - Medway Pinball, Rochester
16th March 2025- TBC
11th May 2025 - Julian’s, Bromley
8th June 2025 (plus finals) - Neil’s Domino Arcade, Woking
Hiya @Diane B

Have added these to the events calendar on here and made you Organiser as league co-ordinator :)

1723030100811.png

Cheers
Paul

Stupid question but what is the UK Grand Prix at PBR on 26th Sept? Separate from UK Open which starts on 27th?

Stupid question but what is the UK Grand Prix at PBR on 26th Sept? Separate from UK Open which starts on 27th?
That's one of the legacy events Neil announced before the venue move. I've asked as you're right - I can't imagine this will be going ahead on that date!

Edit: Neil has just confirmed it's not going ahead, I'll remove :)

PLEASE ADD

PLAY BLACKPOOL 2024

Back again for year 14

10 pins not sure yet but definitely ADDAMS FAMILY and JURASSIC PARK

PLEASE ADD

PLAY BLACKPOOL 2024

Back again for year 14

10 pins not sure yet but definitely ADDAMS FAMILY and JURASSIC PARK

Please can you add the PBR Classic Match Play on Sunday October 20th.

Not sure who these requests are pointed at.... You chaps can add them yourselves as you should have the Privs to do so! :D

It wont let me add

Probable line up for Blackpool.

ADDAMS FAMILY
BLACK KNIGHT 2000
FLINTSTONES
FUNHOUSE
IRON MAIDEN
JAWS
JURASSIC PARK
RADICAL
ROLLERGAMES
SCARED STIFF