What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pinball Classic Vol IV @ UK Pinfest 2024 £2000 1st Place Prize

I think it defaults to Anonymous and you have to untick the box for it to show your name, pretty sure I remember than when I donated.

Everyone with access to the link can update the spreadsheet. You actually have to type it in though you can't just think you've done it. ;)

Everyone with access to the link can update the spreadsheet. You actually have to type it in though you can't just think you've done it. ;)
No way!!! Is that how it works with spreadysheety thingies? Never knew...! :cool:

Tried again, if no joy forget it and I'll offer time when there..

Well played on Sunday by the way!

No way!!! Is that how it works with spreadysheety thingies? Never knew...! :cool:

Tried again, if no joy forget it and I'll offer time when there..

Well played on Sunday by the way!
No you Vin. Ben. ;)

Have stuck myself in for my first ever scorekeeping shift with the Bush's on Friday, happy to do more if needed. Will register for the comp when I'm back from Vegas :D

Have stuck myself in for my first ever scorekeeping shift with the Bush's on Friday, happy to do more if needed. Will register for the comp when I'm back from Vegas :D
Sorry off topic, but might save you wasting time. Got back from Vegas Saturday, here's my strong opinion's on the pinball available on the Strip
(Off strip I'd imagine is better, such as Player 1)
https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/brewdog-las-vegas.59118/post-565219
Brewdog thoughts are above that lengthy one.

Gentle nudge on this one. We seem to have stuck since the UK Open was announced. If you're interested in playing could you sign up before the event please so we can hit the £2000 first prize.

(Only those who sign up early get the t-shirt)

Cheers.

I would like to sign up - mainly for the T shirt. I will be out quicker than a greased pig so little of hope of winning a wedge
i’m not arriving till Saturday though ?

Can the following people please reply with their IFPA number please:

Graeme Davison [✔]
Kris Jenkins
Mark Painter
Christopher Ellis [✔]
Gavin Walker
L Fieldsend (Need first name also)
Alastair Harle

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom