What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pinball Classic Vol IV @ UK Pinfest 2024 £2000 1st Place Prize

You can yes. But it would be easier for me if people signed up before hand. :)

The pots closed due to the amount of days PayPal allows you (30 days) I've done two pots so far. Any late comers just drop me a message on here and we'll go from there. 👍

Nicely done Shaun, really appreciate you and Eve's hard work, that tourney ran really, really well!

Just wish I had more time to play and enjoy!

Oui chef

Did you have to manually submit the position numbers or did IFPA do it? It’s gone a bit awry in places i.e. two people tied 17th followed by a 20th, two tied 56th followed by a 60th etc. etc.
It's checked by the IFPA.

Whats your real name @gnarled112 as saw a name during scorekeeping who I think I recognised as an ex-UK player now living in Australia but still gets listed in UK rankings.

PM if you dont want to post it here.

Whats your real name @gnarled112 as saw a name during scorekeeping who I think I recognised as an ex-UK player now living in Australia but still gets listed in UK rankings.

That is my real name + position.
I've messaged the admins IFPA to rectify it - first comp so they probably attibuted it to an existing player, not a newbie. :-)

You're thinking of Mr Fletcher. When he registered for the open I was like "you're not tom fletcher". I tried looking him up to get his IFPA number and found multiple people with the same name and none appeared to be the person I was talking to. IFPA probably lumped him in with a different person.

That is my real name + position.
I've messaged the admins IFPA to rectify it - first comp so they probably attibuted it to an existing player, not a newbie. :-)

Might be worth registering with IFPA to get a number if you plan on doing some more comps and pass to @Arv or he may be able to update the listing so its not linked to an existing IFPA member with the same name.

You're thinking of Mr Fletcher. When he registered for the open I was like "you're not tom fletcher". I tried looking him up to get his IFPA number and found multiple people with the same name and none appeared to be the person I was talking to. IFPA probably lumped him in with a different person.

Thats the one I was thinking off, this appears to be a different name clash.

Might be worth registering with IFPA to get a number if you plan on doing some more comps and pass to @Arv or he may be able to update the listing so its not linked to an existing IFPA member with the same name.

You don't need to register with IFPA, there's no such thing. If someone's submitted by a TD and their name isn't matched with someone with an existing IFPA Number/tournament history it'll create a new IFPA number and details.

If you tell IFPA eg... "this isn't the Nick Clark who's American" they'll add the new Nick Clark as Nick Clark UK.

If you don't tell them they'll assume it's the same person. Afterall they don't know.

Once you have an IFPA number and identity on the website you can upload a photo and tweak your details. It's not a login just a form you fill out to change details.

As TD if you know there's a noob clash with an existing player when submitting the results, then you really should enter the name slightly different... eg. Tom Fletcher UK2 or Tom Fletcher2 UK or Tom <middle initial> Fletcher.

gnarled112 != Tom Fletcher. Making random posts on here is confusing matters. I've sent @gnarled112 a PM.

Back
Top Bottom